ROFR Thread Jan to March 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would suck even worst then getting it taken in ROFR. Would kinda suck for the broker as well.
I'm guessing the seller would owe the full commission if they backed out (plus some escrow fees), but collecting those amounts is a whole 'nother issue for the broker, since the only one with money in escrow is the buyer and I believe they would get all their funds back if it was the seller who defaulted.

I believe the $90 was the original asking…. Seems like we have a new level on AKV prices….

If only they’ll replace the shower curtain with a glass enclosure…., and maybe retile the tub area as well….

I believe the $90 was the original asking…. Seems like we have a new level on AKV prices….

If only they’ll replace the shower curtain with a glass enclosure…., and maybe retile the tub area as well….
Isn't it due for a refurb? Should be a full one no? Not just soft goods? I'm hopeful they replace those tub showers too, I love the rest of the resort except for the showers.

Waiting on signed contract before posting full details… finally made a deal for CCV @ $134 . Might get taken in ROFR but one can hope.
I am crossing my fingers for you. (And feeling a little bit queasy since we passed a few months ago at the height of the high prices for a number much higher than $134😂)

I am crossing my fingers for you. (And feeling a little bit queasy since we passed a few months ago at the height of the high prices for a number much higher than $134😂)
Makes me thankful that my BLT contract from June 2022 was taken by ROFR. And that an offer I made for VGF in August 2022 wasn't accepted; counter offer was higher than I wanted to go, and I stepped away. Prices are definitely lower now, but I'm not sure when I'm going to be ready to jump back in. DW thinks that we're already visiting WDW often enough every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!