ROFR Thread Jan to March 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always give sellers 24 hours to respond and let broker know ahead that I’ll move on if no response.
I think 24 hours is fair, and it was a lesson learned from me. That said, I'm in the MFMont camp that I was surprised there are brokers who won't respond to calls or let you know that the deal is not going to work. It left a bad taste in my mouth and I reached out to another broker at the same firm because of it. It also helped me decide what listing to move onto next, because the broker who was not communicating held one of the two that was next on my list.

Ariel620---$80-$15660-170-BWV-Mar-0/22, 170/23, 170/24- sent 3/14, passed 3/23

The ROFR monster is still fast asleep! Whew!
I think this is currently the new record low for BWV. I am always surprised that there is a seller out there willing sell lower than the lowest price I've seen on page 1 of this board.

I really think anything will pass right now with ROFR asleep. We just have to have the nerve and stamina to hunt for the deals.

Amazing find!

I think this is currently the new record low for BWV. I am always surprised that there is a seller out there willing sell lower than the lowest price I've seen on page 1 of this board.

I really think anything will pass right now with ROFR asleep. We just have to have the nerve and stamina to hunt for the deals.

Amazing find!
Shhhh. Don't jinx it.

Sorry if this isn’t the best place to post this but I’m at a loss as to what to do.

I put in an offer/offer was accepted on 3/10. Signed my portion of the documents on 3/14. On 3/17 I reached out and was told the seller had to sign and mail back their portion. By Tuesday, 3/21, still nothing. I reached back out and was told that the papers were on the way back to the broker.

Since I signed on 3/14, I believe today 3/23 is coming up on my 10 days to back out. I want this contract but I’m seeing so many others go so much faster and starting to worry. Was already charged 5k by Mason. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Sorry if this isn’t the best place to post this but I’m at a loss as to what to do.

I put in an offer/offer was accepted on 3/10. Signed my portion of the documents on 3/14. On 3/17 I reached out and was told the seller had to sign and mail back their portion. By Tuesday, 3/21, still nothing. I reached back out and was told that the papers were on the way back to the broker.

Since I signed on 3/14, I believe today 3/23 is coming up on my 10 days to back out. I want this contract but I’m seeing so many others go so much faster and starting to worry. Was already charged 5k by Mason. Any suggestions are appreciated.
General rule of thumb (for me) is if it's a great price, stick with it and press them on updates. If not, cancel and try again. Remember though it's a buyer's market out there. Re-read the contract and see when the 10 days start (could start after both submitted signed docs).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter