• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROFR Thread Jan to March 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fidelity as well. Maybe they are dropping the ball???

I’ll tell you I would probably not go through Fidelity. My first purchase was with DVC resale market and they were awesome. I found a second contract that was too good to pass up but it was with Fidelity. It took several days after submitting my offer for them to let me know it was already pending a sale, even though the website said available. I went back to DVC resale market for my next 2 offers(one didn’t pass ROFR) and will probably stick with them going forward. They have very quick turn around.

Unfortunately Fidelity is notoriously slow. I wouldn’t be surprised if that is not the date they finally got around to sending it.
Yes, I see as everyone is getting the response and i'm here waiting.... LOL

I think I may have a Disney Disease. I check this board on the regular to see if anyone has received news regarding their offers or if someone made a new offer.

I have the same disease! I don't even have anything in ROFR at the moment! I did last year at this time! I love to see the quick responses! It took 3 weeks to find out last year at this time!

Disney Disease Syndrome too here :)

Closed on AUL Dec 26 - DVC Store - Yamalin -GREAT!
Closing in progress: AUL with DVC Resale Market - Andy - GREAT!
One at ROFR with BuyAndSell - Jason -- extremely responsive GREAT!

Two taken by Disney with Fidelity - good emails from agents
One failed bid with Fidelity - poor emails --more because of flaky buyer IMHO than agent
-Yes Fidelity tends to be slow on the posting and update of the website. Placing bids can be frustrating too as it doesn't look like the submissions hit the agents quickly or in a standard fashion --or their queue system is messed up.
-but once you get the individual agent for the listing, it tends to be pretty good and regular process.

Disney Disease Syndrome too here :)

Closed on AUL Dec 26 - DVC Store - Yamalin -GREAT!
Closing in progress: AUL with DVC Resale Market - Andy - GREAT!
One at ROFR with BuyAndSell - Jason -- extremely responsive GREAT!

Two taken by Disney with Fidelity - good emails from agents
One failed bid with Fidelity - poor emails --more because of flaky buyer IMHO than agent
-Yes Fidelity tends to be slow on the posting and update of the website. Placing bids can be frustrating too as it doesn't look like the submissions hit the agents quickly or in a standard fashion --or their queue system is messed up.
-but once you get the individual agent for the listing, it tends to be pretty good and regular process.
My Fidelity experience has been good, other then having to wait longer then most people posting here. I placed a bid at 8PM and agent contacted me at 11AM the next day. Offer was accepted one hour later. Got an email saying contract was sent for ROFR one day later. That’s where it slowed down. I don’t know if that’s on Disney’s end or if the contract wasn’t actually sent over when they said it was. I’d like to believe it’s on Disney’s end..... but a lot of people getting responses back much quicker then mine. Hoping maybe by tomorrow?? But probably not!

My Fidelity experience has been good, other then having to wait longer then most people posting here. I placed a bid at 8PM and agent contacted me at 11AM the next day. Offer was accepted one hour later. Got an email saying contract was sent for ROFR one day later. That’s where it slowed down. I don’t know if that’s on Disney’s end or if the contract wasn’t actually sent over when they said it was. I’d like to believe it’s on Disney’s end..... but a lot of people getting responses back much quicker then mine. Hoping maybe by tomorrow?? But probably not!
I just emailed my agent. My experience has been slow from start to finish. I did the online offer(the 16th) and then I called back late the following day bc I didn't hear anything. At that point was told offer was accepted the 18th got the contract the 19th. then the waiting started ( probably bc the seller). Contract didn't get signed and sent till the 30th. And now still waiting... LOL

I just emailed my agent. My experience has been slow from start to finish. I did the online offer(the 16th) and then I called back late the following day bc I didn't hear anything. At that point was told offer was accepted the 18th got the contract the 19th. then the waiting started ( probably bc the seller). Contract didn't get signed and sent till the 30th. And now still waiting... LOL

Yeah, sometimes sellers can take a little bit to return thing. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter