ROFR Thread April to June 2024 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

I wonder what gift Disney is sending with direct purchases these days. Was a backpack a few years ago when I bought.

ajpruett --$156 - $27300 - 175 - Poly Dec - 0/23 175/24 175/25 Sent 5/7 Passed 5/24
same kind of contract for same amount rofr'ed last week and passed on same day of one association news YIPPEE!!!!
Wow! I wonder if your broker lost track of it? Really hard to reconcile this with yesterday’s taken contracts (higher value and more stripped)— aside from the fact that this was submitted a week earlier and not a fixed week.

ajpruett --$156 - $27300 - 175 - Poly Dec - 0/23 175/24 175/25 Sent 5/7 Passed 5/24
same kind of contract for same amount rofr'ed last week and passed on same day of one association news YIPPEE!!!!
Congratulations! Run your data through the string generator on the first post so your contract gets recorded. This is the stuff we’re going to be talking about for years to come, need it recorded properly!

Wow! I wonder if your broker lost track of it? Really hard to reconcile this with yesterday’s taken contracts (higher value and more stripped)— aside from the fact that this was submitted a week earlier and not a fixed week.
I think they said on Facebook that it’s a delayed closing. Disney doesn’t typically take those (they like the clean ROFR grabs).

Last edited:
I wonder if you can negotiate FOR a 2m delayed closing. 🤔🤣
Before I bought direct a few years ago, I first looked at some resale contracts as my initial gateway to the DVC drug. I found a great SSR contract that was perfectly sized, right use year, etc. Only downside was I purchased in April, but it couldn't close until after October 20-something. That was the longest 6 months ever, and I finally gave up in mid0August, kissed my deposit goodbye, and bought 150 SSR points direct.

I can't see any buyer, in their right mind, asking to wait that long... LOL.

facebook twitter