ROFR Thread April to June 2024 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Please remember that your total price MUST include all closing costs, maintenance fees, and other fees that are a part of the total.

Please make sure to use the nifty
tool in Post One both to post your Sent and your Results!

Why am I so picky about using the tool and having the data strings all look cohesive, you ask?

Honestly- it makes things so much easier to read for people who are searching for information quickly. Having a standardized format benefits everyone.
Also, some awesome data-miner types have pulled information from the thread into really cool spreadsheets and charts, which is only possible if the data is collected in a uniform way.

See @Galactic Reversal's incredible examples of types of data you can glean from these posts!

Please include the actual date your contract passed or was taken when you report your results. Writing that your contract passed "today" makes it tricky for me to update when I am doing so once per week :)

*Please remember to post links to any companies you wish to discuss- some are not permitted to be discussed on these forums, so if we are allowed to mention them, the system will pick up the name from the link and not filter it out.
Shannong---$84-$17453-200-SSR-Jun-0/23, 0/24, 200/25- sent 4/2

Shannong---$84-$17453-200-SSR-Jun-0/23, 0/24, 200/25- sent 4/2

Good luck. Great Price! I hope thats an add on. I can’t imagine waiting all the way until June of next year to use my points although I guess the timing will be about right to line up before 11 month window.

I wanna see some OKW get taken by Disney in ROFR with their direct deal right now....would be nice to conclude that they are running low on OKW direct points and buying back and maybe help rebuild the bottom resale values at OKW 2042 contracts right now.
Seems … unlikely. But you never know.

I think it's helpful that you're aggregating already public data. It's educating me on being a better negotiator, and the only negative I see is that it's making me want to take a swing at another BLT contract :D

If people are concerned about this information being out there, I would suggest they should purchase with a trust or LLC. There are many groups/organizations/etc. already scraping this type of public data and using it for their profile and marketing purposes.

I assume this is why, shortly after getting our DVC contract at WDW, we started getting junk mail for other types of timeshares. Interesting that this didn't happen last year after our first DVC contract. But that was for VGC, so maybe no one is pulling that info for the purpose of marketing timeshares.

Re: https://www.disboards.com/threads/r...uctions-formatting-tool.3936707/post-65385799

VGC ROFR passed on 03/18 and then I become finally a member today. It took 2 years to be a member really after I knew DVC while watching stock market's down and up, waiting for vdh, considering aul for SAP, researching other vacation clubs and etc. Finally, I decided to buy vgc resale and westin vacation resale. I will buy vdh direct as well sooner or later.

No points are loaded yet. Based on search here, it would take more time to be loaded, like 60 days after closing.
Thanks all for help and useful information shared here.

Re: https://www.disboards.com/threads/r...uctions-formatting-tool.3936707/post-65385799

VGC ROFR passed on 03/18 and then I become finally a member today. It took 2 years to be a member really after I knew DVC while watching stock market's down and up, waiting for vdh, considering aul for SAP, researching other vacation clubs and etc. Finally, I decided to buy vgc resale and westin vacation resale. I will buy vdh direct as well sooner or later.

No points are loaded yet. Based on search here, it would take more time to be loaded, like 60 days after closing.
Thanks all for help and useful information shared here.
Exciting! If you got your membership/club ID emails today, it probably will take about a week to load points unless you contact Member Services say a couple of days from now and then they might be willing to load them manually for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter