ROFR Thread April to June 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

sainca11---$98-$17717-160-AKV-Sep-0/22, 168/23, 160/24- sent 5/13, passed 6/2

It's official, our first contract!! Thank you to everyone on this thread that provided the knowledge and tools for me to make this happen. We love all the resorts at Disney, but our hearts lie with AKL.

Now for the next waiting game 🤣

Wow seems like quite a few of your got some great deals on CCV!! Congrats next door neighbor! :wave2: See y'all at the WL during the holidays!! Woohooo! :banana:
Hi neighbor, we own at BRV too. Heading down in a few days and anxious to see the renovations. WL is beautiful during the holidays!

Hi neighbor, we own at BRV too. Heading down in a few days and anxious to see the renovations. WL is beautiful during the holidays!
I'm jealous!! We were the first guests to stay in our renovated room back in Dec 2022 and it was beautiful!

Going to share a fun coincidence from last week. We passed ROFR last Friday 5/26. I was at home and received the email around 3 PM. Obviously feeling elated and on cloud 9!

I left home a little afterwards to pick my DD up at school. It’s about a 10 minute drive, all back roads with no lights. I get behind a car, and catch their custom license plate at a stop sign. I swear I see a WDW in there, but think I’m seeing things as I have Disney on the brain. They were zipping along, and it was dangerous to get close enough for me to read. Also, I need glasses. Yikes!

Finally, right before I turn off I’m able to get a clear pic. It says:
12BN WDW. :earseek:

Took me a sec to figure it out, and once I did I had the biggest smile on my face!! Me too, Dis fans in the tan SUV, me too! Cool coincidence! Maybe a sign from my Dad up above that I’m headed in the right direction with this purchase. :love:

Going to share a fun coincidence from last week. We passed ROFR last Friday 5/26. I was at home and received the email around 3 PM. Obviously feeling elated and on cloud 9!

I left home a little afterwards to pick my DD up at school. It’s about a 10 minute drive, all back roads with no lights. I get behind a car, and catch their custom license plate at a stop sign. I swear I see a WDW in there, but think I’m seeing things as I have Disney on the brain. They were zipping along, and it was dangerous to get close enough for me to read. Also, I need glasses. Yikes!

Finally, right before I turn off I’m able to get a clear pic. It says:
12BN WDW. :earseek:

Took me a sec to figure it out, and once I did I had the biggest smile on my face!! Me too, Dis fans in the tan SUV, me too! Cool coincidence! Maybe a sign from my Dad up above that I’m headed in the right direction with this purchase. :love:
He'll be enjoying the memories right along with you. Congrats on the contract and "Welcome Home!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter