ROFR Thread April to June 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chrisdriscoll---$139-$30198-200-AKV-Dec-137/21, 200/22, 200/23- sent 6/3, passed 6/30

Not today drunken monkey ROFR monster, you don't get thus one.;)
Congrats. I’ve been eyeing Animal Kingdom, but just can’t get over the ROFR to pull the trigger.

I was wondering the same thing. There should be some sort of financial penalty to the seller for not properly disclosing the conditions of the points that they are selling. That's a lot of wasted time, energy, and effort for the buyer to have to just shrug their shoulders and move on.
We've had contracts through two different brokers, and both specified $X/pt if the number of available points changed changed. And our ROFR waiver also had language in it about all use must be completed before closing the contract and that any reservations after the sale must be canceled by the seller.

Have you gone past the closing date? Read your contract. I had a buyer back out on closing day and they lost their deposit which was split with the broker, title agent and us as detailed in the contract. We just kept the contract.

Good luck!
Thank you. Yep we’re way past closing according to contract. We shall see. If I see a good opportunity to make an offer on something else I’m going to drop it like it’s hot. 💃🏼

Has anyone from the UK bought a resale contract from a UK or other international citizen? how did you sort the tax issue? we were told we would need to sort something, which puts me off. However I know international get through way easier….
I’m from the UK and one of my 2 recent resale contracts is with a UK seller so apparently I’m supposed to be getting a TIN number of whatever it is but the person I was out in contact to sort is a bit of a nightmare and with the 5 hour time difference, my work schedule and being a mum to 3 young kids I’m really struggling to schedule in a time to do the video call I apparently have to do. It’s becoming a real pain in the you know what

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter