ROFR Thread April to June 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I missing a comment somewhere? This seems to have come out of the blue. Did Andy and Karen leave their jobs at DVC Resale?
No, sorry I was responding to the other poster…I really need to utilize quotes better! I apologize for the confusion! Andy and Karen are AMAZING!

$133-$45500-350-SSR-OCT-1/21, 350/22, 350/2 Sent - 6/6, taken 6/27. :(

Quite surprised it was taken at that price for the size of the contract. I'm now tempted to buy direct with the Riviera currently at $178 per point. I'm a little worried out the dues at the property as I'm convinced skyliner maintenance costs will be incorporated into the dues as its the only dvc resort on the skyliner route.

I've been asked if I know anyone that's a DVC member; is there some kind of friends and family discount?

Quite surprised it was taken at that price for the size of the contract. I'm now tempted to buy direct with the Riviera currently at $178 per point. I'm a little worried out the dues at the property as I'm convinced skyliner maintenance costs will be incorporated into the dues as its the only dvc resort on the skyliner route.

I've been asked if I know anyone that's a DVC member; is there some kind of friends and family discount?
👎 on the SSR.

Nothing life changing in terms of a discount, but if referred you’ll get $500 off, so worth taking advantage of!

Sorry, that sucks, but as said above, there's a link that your friend/family can send you get $500 off.

Yikes. I am surprised at this one. And how fast they took it…..ROFR looking hangry this week

When do people usually start shopping for their next contract after it’s taken? When they get the email? Or start looking around a week before? Or they never stop looking? 🤣 Just mentally preparing myself… I’m looking at small contracts which adds to the challenge since they don’t sit around long. I’ve always had a decent safety buffer before so this would be my first lost coming up. Unless I can figure out a way to send a banana gift offering to the drunken ROFR monkeys….
I have two in ROFR right now that I expect to hear on one any minute now as taken. I put in another Hail Mary offer last night as I am pretty sure they won’t bite on it but worth the ask always!

Well, looks like last week's slowdown ROFR notifications is over. Not surprised with the recent price increase.

justinmramirez---$165-$35262-200-BLT-Feb-0/21, 400/22, 200/23, 200/24- sent 5/30, taken 6/26

Starting ROFR over again when I know they bought BLT back at such a high amount last month doesn't sound fun. It's really temping me to buy VGF direct instead...but that is what they want right?

Starting ROFR over again when I know they bought BLT back at such a high amount last month doesn't sound fun. It's really temping me to buy VGF direct instead...but that is what they want right?
When they increase direct prices, ROFR increase along with it. I own BLT, mainly using my points for standard one bedroom. I’m not sure what room type you are after but lake view is usually much easier. They want you to buy RIV or VGF2 to use elsewhere even if you don’t prefer RIV or VGF2.

Maybe we shouldn’t assist folks re how to break forum rules?
Within the "Test" sub-forum in the "Technical" forum, there are numerous threads created to allow new members to increase their post counts, including many posts suggesting that they do so there rather than creating arbitrary posts or new threads elsewhere. Nowhere in any of those threads has there been any comments or attempt by moderators to dissuade anyone from that practice, and the threads have not been closed down, even after tens of thousand of posts.

I did not suggest that increasing posts to gain access to DM's was a shortcut to disseminating information banned by the forum rules. I simply pointed out that there is a resource, already utilized by hundreds of members to increase post counts.

If the practice of padding post counts is banned, or circumvents any forum rules, it's got to be the most egregious violation and the one that seems to draw zero moderation.

Last edited:
Yup, the are 2 250 pointers for BLT out there from international sellers.

The board does not allow posters to offer themselves as referrals. Those types of posts on the boards will be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter