ROFR Thread April to June 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got in a fight with some dipweed on Facebook who insisted that resale contracts have earlier expiration dates than direct contracts. I need to learn to not talk DVC anywhere outside of this thread.

Couldn't you argue that direct is for the most part the newish resorts and resale is a big mix of everything old and new and therefore the misconception arises?

I got in a fight with some dipweed on Facebook who insisted that resale contracts have earlier expiration dates than direct contracts. I need to learn to not talk DVC anywhere outside of this thread.
Maybe they were talking about resale OKW vs direct OKW?

TXdisneydad3---$136-$34155-240-AKV-Feb-240/21, 240/22, 240/23-Seller Pays CC- sent 5/3 passed 5/26
This gives me hope for my AKL contract which I had pretty much given up on expecting to pass! Although mine is a smaller contract and a lower price 😬😬 you heard back quick too!! Fingers crossed they’ve bought back enough AKL contracts now and don’t want anymore!

I’m surprised that VGF resale contracts are going for as high as they are, considering how Disney priced VGF2. I was expecting them to sink into the $140-$150 ppp range, and though some deals have landed there, most haven’t. I think it bodes well for long term value. Possibly resale prices might return to pre VGF2 levels when it sells out direct.

I'm going to be watching this one. I don't think I've seen a RIV resale this low yet and have wondered where the floor might be considering it's still in active sales, but is a new-ish resort. 👏👏👏 for getting the deal.
I snagged RIV at a slightly lower price per point last Fall, but the whole landscape was different at that point. I'm very interested in following this one too!

I’m surprised that VGF resale contracts are going for as high as they are, considering how Disney priced VGF2. I was expecting them to sink into the $140-$150 ppp range, and though some deals have landed there, most haven’t. I think it bodes well for long term value. Possibly resale prices might return to pre VGF2 levels when it sells out direct.
I think they will return to pre-VGF2 levels and even go higher. VGF2 is on track to sell out before RIV and AUL, so maybe another year or so.

Jenglish13---$164-$43776-250-BLT-Mar-250/21, 250/22, 250/23, 250/24-International seller- sent 5/21
We cancelled this within the 10 day grace period. This loaded contract is still available from international seller if anyone is interested in BLT.

ugh hate those fights. I got in one a few months ago on Facebook who told me resale cannot be used at 11 months. Only 7 months. He wanted to buy vgc, but only direct since you could only use at 7 months for resale. Despite myself and many others telling him to the contrary, he insisted that is what the rep at the desk at vgc told him. sp I told him I have 2 50 point vgc contracts (one direct and one resale) and that I only ever book those points at vgc and as everyone knows, you have to book vgc during the owner’s window. I am honestly still not sure he believed me. So annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter