ROFR Thread April to June 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would guess the new thread will happen over the weekend. You can wait if you want but I wouldn't mind seeing what ya got. ;)
Ha! Well, I’ve been researching and watching, and made the rookie mistake of bidding what I really wanted to pay, so they met me in the middle, and I decided not to quibble over $700. I picked up the Dec 110 AKL with 7/201/110 for $122 a point. Now I get to hope we can go in February 2021.

Ha! Well, I’ve been researching and watching, and made the rookie mistake of bidding what I really wanted to pay, so they met me in the middle, and I decided not to quibble over $700. I picked up the Dec 110 AKL with 7/201/110 for $122 a point. Now I get to hope we can go in February 2021.
we're hoping to pass and get our points in time to make a Feb reservation also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!