ROFR Thread April to June 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I certainly hope so. Would be nice to have our points in our account before our September trip ( so I can book ASAP for Feb)

I think they're selling the old resorts with incentives because they have an abundance of those resorts already. At least that's what I'm hoping.
What incentives for which old resorts?

Anyone who used Mason Title recently, was it an e-doc signature or were they sending it in the actual mail?

Just FYI, my resale broker (who’s been fantastic) received yesterday ROFR decisions up to submission date of May 21. My Aulani contract was submitted May 25, so for anyone else who submitted around then, it should be coming soon!

Just FYI, my resale broker (who’s been fantastic) received yesterday ROFR decisions up to submission date of May 21. My Aulani contract was submitted May 25, so for anyone else who submitted around then, it should be coming soon!

Haha....May 22nd here. I've heard Day 41& 42 are magic numbers, so I am sitting on pins and needles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter