ROFR Thread April to June 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated:

Richv03---$140-$18129-120-BLT-Sep-0/18, 94/19, 240/20, 120/21- sent 4/28

Apparently in true Fidelity fashion(that I've read about) they didnt actually send on 4/21 like i was told

Last edited:
Welcome to fidelity lol
Exactly. We went through the whole process with fidelity got approved through ROFR and then it took them too long to get the final doc prepared and the seller backed out after we had already sent payment and signed final papers. So 3 months later we were back at it and said we’d never use fidelity again!

We just put in an offer on poly contract Aug use year too at $125, waiting to hear from seller🙏🏻 Your contract looks great!!!

We just put in an offer on poly contract Aug use year too at $125, waiting to hear from seller🙏🏻 Your contract looks great!!!
Wow! I’m trying to find a poly to put a 125 offer in on but they are all priced at like 155-165 that I’ve found in the 100-125 point range

Wow! I’m trying to find a poly to put a 125 offer in on but they are all priced at like 155-165 that I’ve found in the 100-125 point range
Nothing says you can’t put in an offer on them. I have always had luck with offers the agents thought were low ball offers that were unlikely to be accepted. I had two VGF contract offers accepted at $30/point below asking. Each time the agent told me the seller likely would not accept, and I told them submit it anyway. Honestly I expected a counter offer in both cases, but each accepted the offer outright. You never know. While the seller gets to set the listing price, they don’t get to determine what market value is, and what you think is a fair offer. Personally, $155-165 is terribly over priced for Poly. Offer what you want and move on if they reject your offer.

andeesings---$100-$30806-300-AKV-Aug-0/18, 0/19, 50/20, 300/21-Seller pays MF '20-Seller pays closing- sent 4/21
Just submitted this today!! I'm hopeful!!! But honestly looking at some other things, I'm thinking maybe I should have offered lower! Really, with the seller paying closing it's more like $97.50 a point, which is how I was looking at it, but now I'm thinking maybe I should have just offered $95 a called it a day, especially since the '20 points are mostly stripped. What do you think?

andeesings---$100-$30806-300-AKV-Aug-0/18, 0/19, 50/20, 300/21-Seller pays MF '20-Seller pays closing- sent 4/21
Just submitted this today!! I'm hopeful!!! But honestly looking at some other things, I'm thinking maybe I should have offered lower! Really, with the seller paying closing it's more like $97.50 a point, which is how I was looking at it, but now I'm thinking maybe I should have just offered $95 a called it a day, especially since the '20 points are mostly stripped. What do you think?
I’m a newbie and just had my contract for BLT pass ROFR. It seems you could have gotten this cheaper since the points are stripped and its a large value contract. If you feel you paid too much you have the option of rescinding contract within 10 days I believe. You can offer at $95 with the threat of walking away if seller does not agree. Does not hurt to try. Good luck and let me know how it goes!

I’m a newbie and just had my contract for BLT pass ROFR. It seems you could have gotten this cheaper since the points are stripped and its a large value contract. If you feel you paid too much you have the option of rescinding contract within 10 days I believe. You can offer at $95 with the threat of walking away if seller does not agree. Does not hurt to try. Good luck and let me know how it goes!

Eh. Honestly. I still think with them paying the closing costs, this is still a good deal and I think it will pass ROFR. At the end of the day, I'm not sure I want to quibble over $750. With the sellar paying 2020 maintenance as well as the closing costs, and the fact that I will be able to bank those 2020 points, I think I'm ok.

Eh. Honestly. I still think with them paying the closing costs, this is still a good deal and I think it will pass ROFR. At the end of the day, I'm not sure I want to quibble over $750. With the sellar paying 2020 maintenance as well as the closing costs, and the fact that I will be able to bank those 2020 points, I think I'm ok.
Yeah I was just giving an alternative option. Agree its not worth $750 on such a large contract. But you were expressing concern about price paid so wanted to offer possible solutions. I actually rescinded my first contract before settling on a different one with more points and better use year for me. Good luck

Yeah I was just giving an alternative option. Agree its not worth $750 on such a large contract. But you were expressing concern about price paid so wanted to offer possible solutions. I actually rescinded my first contract before settling on a different one with more points and better use year for me. Good luck
I totally get it, thank you for your help!!! I ALWAYS have minor freak outs over major purchases (don't ask me how many homes I've balked at and walked away from). The use year is good for me, and I think the AKV are a good value. So I think this will be good! I'm just having a minor price freak out. I feel a LOT better when I look at Riviera prices!

Nothing says you can’t put in an offer on them. I have always had luck with offers the agents thought were low ball offers that were unlikely to be accepted. I had two VGF contract offers accepted at $30/point below asking. Each time the agent told me the seller likely would not accept, and I told them submit it anyway. Honestly I expected a counter offer in both cases, but each accepted the offer outright. You never know. While the seller gets to set the listing price, they don’t get to determine what market value is, and what you think is a fair offer. Personally, $155-165 is terribly over priced for Poly. Offer what you want and move on if they reject your offer.
I agree I think $120-135 is more reasonable depending on points available and such

tawi---$107-$11977-100-AKV-Sep-0/18, 0/19, 100/20, 100/21- sent 4/22

Let the waiting begin!

Good luck! And oh thank god, if that's the listing I've been eying, you've saved me from addonits, as I do eventually want another 80-100 points at AKL at some point, and I'm really bad at the patience required to wait to see if prices come down more. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

facebook twitter