ROFR Thread April to June 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not have this experience with dvc resale market. I offered 9 dollars under asking and they did not try to pursuade me to offer more. They actually said they conviced the seller to take the offer. The seller was asking 105 pp and i offered 96 for a 105 point contract at SSR. My agent is Kevin MaQuarrie. Im on day 39 of ROFR

I did not have this experience with dvc resale market. I offered 9 dollars under asking and they did not try to pursuade me to offer more. They actually said they conviced the seller to take the offer. The seller was asking 105 pp and i offered 96 for a 105 point contract at SSR. My agent is Kevin MaQuarrie. Im on day 39 of ROFR

I had the same experience as you! We had quite the whirlwind with our first offer we put in. Seller declined, then accepted, then declined all in less than 15 hours. We were okay with the original price point, but offered $5 lower just to see what would happen. Because of all the back and forth, we did not feel comfortable with proceeding with that seller after he came back (after accepting) saying he wanted full asking price. Too wishy washy for me to be comfortable with jumping in for the long haul with him. We were encouraged to look and see if there were any other contracts that appealed to us because he knew we could get a number of their available contracts down to the price point we were interested in. Found another contract that ended up being even better for us, offered $9 under asking and it was accepted! In hindsight, I kind of wish we would have offered a teensy lower but oh well! We’re still happy with the price point we got!! We worked with Derek who is wonderful!!!

What's even better than Christmas, you ask? The shiny new ROFR thread for the quarter can be found here 🍾 . Please use this going forward!

I left everyone on there who has been waiting as of May 15 or after since there have been such delays in responses this quarter (understandably).

Also- not ONE contract went on the Taken list this quarter. I am pretty sure that is the first time ever, and I've been doing this thread for years now!!!

https://www.disboards.com/threads/r...ctions-formatting-tool.3806556/#post-62095456

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter