ROFR Thread April to June 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm...I'm not seeing it on their site. I think it may have been a mistake.

A 100 point Grand Floridian contract just showed up on Fidelity priced at $98 per point.

That's so low that it's not even worth trying to sneak through. But if someone wants to try getting a steal you could offer way above what those guys are asking....

I made a full price offer. But was just contacted by the broker saying the price was an error (shocker) and the right price was $145

The points on the VGF contract are a mess! What happened to the current year points??

The points on the VGF contract are a mess! What happened to the current year points??

They must have used them on a previous reservation and then borrow some for a new reservation which was then cancelled.

Except they also have banked points. So they have banked and borrowed but no current UY points. Bizarre

Looking at last quarters history, minus January, a good portion of the approvals came through between the 10th and 15th day counting the 1st day submitted. I'm on day 9. #teamfalsehope is running the show for the next week! :banana::banana::banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!