ROFR Thread April to June 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes, but if you do the math on the total price listed it was not really listed for $98/pt.
It was originally.

I always sort my search results on Fidelity by "total price: lowest to highest" and when a VGF contract popped up at $9,800 I assumed it was going to be somewhere between 50-60, exactly what I was looking for. I did a double take when I saw 100 points.

It is frustrating that Disney has their decisions made but they don't send out notice. I was told they decided on my contract but haven't sent anything to my broker. I'm on day 35.

It is frustrating that Disney has their decisions made but they don't send out notice. I was told they decided on my contract but haven't sent anything to my broker. I'm on day 35.

Who told you that? That is bizarre and ridiculous. They really have completely forgotten that member fees - even from *GASP* resales DVCers - pay their salaries.

Who told you that? That is bizarre and ridiculous. They really have completely forgotten that member fees - even from *GASP* resellers - pay their salaries.
I called Disney. Last week they said no "status change" and today they said they were exercising their ROFR and would send documents to the seller 2 weeks prior to closing date. My broker said there's a big back log of contracts from late Feb/early March. I'm not sure why they aren't sending notice. I'm on day 35.

I called Disney. Last week they said no "status change" and today they said they were exercising their ROFR and would send documents to the seller 2 weeks prior to closing date. My broker said there's a big back log of contracts from late Feb/early March. I'm not sure why they aren't sending notice. I'm on day 35.

Gotcha. Well, I guess kinda nice calling Disney got this. This is a direct result of changing the use year rules. Surprised they didn't do this years ago.

Another one bites the dust!

MB_01---$103-$18391-160-AKV-Jun-0/17, 0/18, 320/19, 160/20- sent 3/8 Taken 4/11

chehan---$102.5-$33795-300-AKV-Oct-0/17, 300/18, 300/19, 300/20- sent 3/9, taken 4/11

Another one bites the dust.

Total fakeout on my contract that’s currently waiting.

I saw I had an email in my inbox from the title company that’s handling the transaction that started with “congratulations on your purchase!”

It turns out they were just sending an email explaining that my contract had in fact been sent to Disney, back on 4/1, Which I already knew because my broker told me.

Jerks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter