ROFR Thread April to June 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thus begins day 41.

In other annoying news, this time regarding my second contract, I just received an email from ************* saying "I have received everything and your file has been sent to the title company. It should go to Disney today (or the next business day)" among a bunch of other things. Why is this annoying, you might ask? Well, because I received the exact same email back on 4/1. So, which one is it?

I think both Disney and these brokers would save themselves a lot of headaches from annoyed buyers if there were some page on Disney's website where you could type in a contract number and it would tell you what date it was submitted as well as what the current status of the contract is.

Day 41 here too. Tomorrow will be exactly 6 weeks since my contract was submitted. This is beyond ridiculous!

FINALLY!!!

RamblinWreck---$136-$7600-50-VGF-Jun-0/18, 0/19, 50/20- sent 2/27, taken 4/8

Updated for a couple of details I screwed up on the initial submission. Newbie mistake!

FINALLY!!!

Updated for a couple of details I screwed up on the initial submission. Newbie mistake!

Sorry to hear that. I submitted the day after you so I’m sure I’ll hear today or tomorrow

Hi @pangyal , you have my contract listed here as "waiting" but it passed in March and you updated it correctly on the Jan-Mar thread. Just wanted to make sure you updated so everyone has the latest :)

Thus begins day 41.

In other annoying news, this time regarding my second contract, I just received an email from ************* saying "I have received everything and your file has been sent to the title company. It should go to Disney today (or the next business day)" among a bunch of other things. Why is this annoying, you might ask? Well, because I received the exact same email back on 4/1. So, which one is it?

I think both Disney and these brokers would save themselves a lot of headaches from annoyed buyers if there were some page on Disney's website where you could type in a contract number and it would tell you what date it was submitted as well as what the current status of the contract is.
That is annoying. We used DVC Resale Market and haven't had any issues so far. Though since our passing, we were super quick in getting our closing docs in, yet the seller is now taking forever!

I know it can take forever but someone had a Poly contract that was approved in 3 days and they submitted the day before me. Here's to #falsehope! lol

I know it can take forever but someone had a Poly contract that was approved in 3 days and they submitted the day before me. Here's to #falsehope! lol

3 days! It shows they can be prompt when they want to be! I was 38 days and there are some on here into 40+ days and still waiting!

FINALLY!!!

Sorry, Ramblin’. I was hoping your contract would somehow get through. I’ve enjoyed your posts and would sign in often to see if there were any updates. Presumably many others have been following along too. At least you finally have an answer.

Your other VGF contract seems like it has a good shot at passing. Good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter