Rock n Roller Coaster reopening

I am in line right now in the building at the loading dock. The ride is in soft opening, but the ride is currently down. They just shut down the music and are making a series of announcements. Awaiting restart of the attraction. People in the queue are sitting down waiting.
They just emptied the queue. Ride is down.

We were able to ride today at 10 AM or so with no problem. Doesn't mean it won't go down but we didn't have any issues.

I would not be surprised if RnRC was only open this week to help with holiday crowds, and then closed again for continued maintenance. I could be wrong.
It’s not showing on the refurb calendar for today but is back on the calendar starting tomorrow (Tuesday).

I would not be surprised if RnRC was only open this week to help with holiday crowds, and then closed again for continued maintenance. I could be wrong.
We are here now and it was up literally all day yesterday without a hitch with posted wait times in the app. HS was also not very crowded yesterday until 1:30 or so when we were leaving for our afternoon break but when we popped back in around 6pm everything was a walk on. Ariel had a much longer wait than RNRC for most of the day tbqh. If not for its absence from G+ you wouldn’t even know it was on a soft opening. We walked on as normal during EE.

It wasn’t open during early entry this morning but opened later on. I was on the other side of the park and haven’t ridden it yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter