Rock n Roller coaster rehab in sept through october 2007?

There are two last things I will say about this, because honestly there really is no point.

1) I hope no one would run a business and purposefully shut down a big part of their business during their busiest season. You wouldn't be in business long. Yet some people want Disney to do that?

2) The late notice really leads me to believe that this is something that was mandated from somewhere else. As we all know, we normally know about these closures far in advance. Perhaps some new law came into affect, or some government organization wanted a rehaul, or Disney was receiving lots of complaints about parts of the ride. Or maybe they found some technical glitch that needs to be taken care of within the next few months.

None of us know, it's all just speculation, but hey, I guess that's what message boards are for ;)

And last I checked, I'm 31, and I enjoy MGM for a lot more than Rock n' Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror. Someone stated that MGM is no good for anyone over 10 or a non-first timer unless you go on those two rides??? Man, a few weeks ago we went to MGM and I had one of the best trips ever, and MGM was an absolute blast. But then again, I might be biased cause I don't go to the parks just for the thrill rides, so I guess I can understand if that's all you want that it's probably not your cup of tea. But really none of the parks are that way I guess :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter