Robinrs needs our support

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
As you may have noticed, Robin has been away from these boards for a few days. The reason is that her mother has been diagonsed with terminal ovarian cancer. It would be best for us to offer our support, love, and prayers to her in this difficult time. Please think about all the support and help she as given to each one of us on this board and offer the same support to her during this time. As her friend, I think she needs all the prayers that we can provide.

Please read more about it on this post at the Community Board: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=249349

Robin, I am so very sorry to hear the news. :( Please know that I am thinking of you along with everyone here at the Dis. I lost my dad recently and I know how tough this can be. There is a hospice in your area that is very good - Embracing Hospice. Let me know if you have any specific questions. I am so sorry -
Puffy2

Robin - my thoughts and prayers are with you, your mom and dad, and your entire family - know that many arms are wrapped around you all in prayer.
-bonnie

Thank you Barry for this thread. I was in Florida for the last two weeks, so I couldn't read this board. Today I felt strong enough to post here again, and then I saw this thread! God, Barry, If you didn't open this thread I would probably never known this.
I already told Robin and everyone else my feelings about this in the thread Barry linked at the top of this page! I agree with Barry! Everyone, please encourage Robin, as she really needs us now in this saaaaaaaaaaaad situation!

I've said my prayers and will continue to do so. Even though it doesn't lessen the problem, it always seems that support helps ease the pain.

My wishes for strength for you and your family.

And remember...this family is here for you too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bless you and your family.

So sorry to hear about your mom, Robin. My thoughts and prayers go out to you in this difficult time. I hope you can find some comfort in all the support being sent your way.

Robin, I missed you and wondered where you have been. I'm so sorry to hear your news. I went through a similar situation last year myself. It's very difficult and you must keep your faith and take it one day at a time. If there is anything I can do please pm me. Hugs and prayers from my family to yours.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Robin. Stay positive and strong. Lots of support here for you, anytime.
Jim

Robin-
I am usually a lurker on these boards posting only when I feel extremely moved. Well, here I am - so sorry to hear of your turmoils. Please know there are many of us who appreciate you and are wishing only the most positive thoughts possible for you and your mom! Take care,
Lulubelle :-)

Hi, everyone:

I'm here and I'm okay. Thanks so much for all of your kind words and encouragement. It was a wonderful surprise and thank you so much, Barry!

I'll be on and off the boards now but I will be around. Again, thanks for everything!

Robinrs

Robin, I am so sorry to hear about your mother. My prayers are with you and your family.

Best wishes and God Bless.

Patty

Robin,

I am so sorry to hear this news!!! Please know that you, Michael and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Melissa

Kind thoughts and good vibes being sent your way from Connecticut.

I know it's tough. Been through it myself.

Be strong. And check back here when you need a break! I always feel cheerier after a visit to these boards.

cancer has its ups & downs....hang in there sometimes it can be beaten! My Mom was told she had lung cancer in May of 99.....she had surgery in July of 99 and thank God she has been cancer free since! She still has to have her blood tests done and all the follow up dr visits but other than that .... she is beating it.....so you never know.......my thoughts are with you & think positive....and keep your Mom thinking positive..... I think that has something to do with recovery!!! We are here if you need us.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter