Robin Gibb on AI!!

Accckkk!:rolleyes: I didn't think she was that good....:rolleyes: I agree with Simon.

If Josh doesn't go this time then there is something seriously wrong. He's not even in the same league as the other 3!

The BeeGees are my second favorite group of all time! (Earth Wind and Fire is first and they've already been represented on AI!) It's so good to see an icon like him on the stage. His voice was the one that really made the BeeGees sound and he never got the recognition that Barry did. I can't imagine what his life is like without his twin... :(

I think everyone of the guys stepped up to the plate tonight. Clay stood out considerably with that blue tie. I think he looked adorable!

It's down to Clay and Reuben tonight. With so many better Bee Gees songs out there, poor judgement on Josh and Kimberly's part. Clay chose the best song by far.

:bounce: I totally AGREE with YOU!;) (Sorry AI couldn't keep me away from the boards tonight).;) I think Kimberly will be the one to GO!:eek:

Clay was good but he did not need to shake his hips like that. I agree with Simon partly but I think he sang the song pretty well.

Again, all those great songs and he chose Grease??????????:confused: And now Emotion?????

Have these people never heard Holiday, Words, Run To Me, How Can You Mend A Broken Heart, First of May, Got To Get A Message To You????????????:confused: :confused:

Allright Rooooooooooobin..THAT"S WHAT I'M TALKIN' BOUT

Amen, Micca!! I keep thinking that with all of those wonderful Bee Gee's songs, their song selection hasn't been that great.

Has anyone noticed that Clay's left eye is squintier (is that even a word - LOL!) than his right eye? I do love his voice, though!

Ruben is on right now singing "How Do You Mend a Broken Heart" and is doing a WONDERFUL job!

If you guys missed the USA Today, there's an article where music industry insiders rate the AI performers. Weird Al is one of the commentators. His remarks are choice. He says Josh looks like the guy who beat you up in gym class, and ponders why Reuben couldn't eat a salad once in a while.

Man, after that last performance I wouldn't be surprised if K. Lo were the one to get the boot! That last note was just AWFUL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter