Roaming bartender on castaway cay

Canesfan3234

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if there is a roaming bartender at the adult beach on castaway cay or are drinks only sold at the bar?

Not a roaming bartender but there should be a roaming drink server. They do have to go back to the bar to get your order.
Perfect. Nice generous tip at the beginning of the day should ensure great service the rest of the day. Drinks on the beach all day for us.

We always start with a bucket of Coronas..............that way we dont need much attention from the server for a while.

They may start early but they also end early - on my last cruise I wanted a drink after 2pm and they were nowhere to be found!

they are cast members on the ship, and we wanted to tip him extra, so after we got on the ship we found him.

They also run good drink specials at the end of the day too
what time is "end of the day". I have yet to run into one of the specials, but I usually head back to the ship by 2 to get on the Aquaduck and get some almost alone time in the hot tub

Nice!! Do you tip in cash or can you just sign a slip?

I just add it to the slip so I don't have to worry about cash on CC. Everything else on the island you pay for with your KTTW card. Drinks have the 15% auto-gratuity added but I tend to tip another dollar per drink.

Nice!! Do you tip in cash or can you just sign a slip?

Same as on the ship - sign a slip and add to your onboard account. We tipped over the autogratuity - which we usually do but he went well beyond what we expected so we tipped very well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter