Rivers Of Light Dining package

Yep it’ll be fun no matter what! I’ve never seen ROL or eaten at TH so I’m excited!

This will be our second time having breakfast at Tusker house, but it's been a few years. My husband doesn't usually like character meals, but he really enjoyed this one. Oh... I wonder if the photo with Donald is included, if you have Memory Maker?

Edited: Apparently the answer is yes. Yay!

This will be our second time having breakfast at Tusker house, but it's been a few years. My husband doesn't usually like character meals, but he really enjoyed this one. Oh... I wonder if the photo with Donald is included, if you have Memory Maker?

Are they only included w memory maker? We are going to get it but years ago they gave you a print even without MM.

Do they give you a printed out picture?

Are they only included w memory maker? We are going to get it but years ago they gave you a print even without MM.

Last time I went, several years ago, they would print pictures while you ate, but they were pretty expensive to purchase.

I would assume you can still purchase them without MM? But maybe you get a download now, instead of a printed picture?

I got a Tusker House dining package yesterday for Jan at the exact time I wanted, but I did notice the website was acting up. One minute, it would tell me nothing was available, the next minute, it would list multiple times. Maybe for those not finding much, just keep trying. It could be computer issues making it seem fully booked. I know what I was seeing weren't simply cancellations showing up because there were way too many showing up when it was working. Then they would disappear, then reappear.

I have been watching to see when they would open these up and I had checked maybe 12 hours before this thread was updated! Of course - the date I am looking at is April 20th!! So - no package yet for us!!

We just dined at TH with the package this past Tuesday (10/17) and it was perfect for us. The ROL seating was great and we liked not worrying about getting a seat. We showed up for the show with grown up drinks in hand and 2 lemonade slush for the kids at about 7:10 for the 7:45 show.

I have been watching to see when they would open these up and I had checked maybe 12 hours before this thread was updated! Of course - the date I am looking at is April 20th!! So - no package yet for us!!

We just dined at TH with the package this past Tuesday (10/17) and it was perfect for us. The ROL seating was great and we liked not worrying about getting a seat. We showed up for the show with grown up drinks in hand and 2 lemonade slush for the kids at about 7:10 for the 7:45 show.
Did you even need to show up that early? I’m just curious how early to expect to show up.

Did you even need to show up that early? I’m just curious how early to expect to show up.

The show started at 7:45, they hold your seats until 7:30 (which is about when the girls from the boat start wandering at the front row). The closer to 7:30 you arrive the less seating choice you will have. For us, we used the time to take some photos with the photopass photographer and relax.

Our animal Kingdom day was pretty successful. We arrived at 12:30 from MK. We strolled around Pandora until our 1:15 FoP FP. After - we listened to the drum band in Pandora and at 2pm, we left for our Tusker House reservation (2:15). At 3:45 we left Tusker for our Safari FP. After that we visited the monkeys and the jungle trek. At 5:30 we headed towards Dino land and rode PrimeEvil Whirl, Dinosaur, and Triceratops Spin, then to Everest with FP (and then my daughter and I rode again in regular line and my son did 5 trips single rider!), then grabbed drinks/snacks, watched ROL, and when it ended at 8, we went back to Pandora to see it at night. Took some pictures there and at 8:18 hoped into line for Navi with a 10 minute wait posted. Stopped to watch Tree Lighting on our way out of the park (8:50). Park closed at 8:30 with 2nd ROL at 9pm.

The show started at 7:45, they hold your seats until 7:30 (which is about when the girls from the boat start wandering at the front row). The closer to 7:30 you arrive the less seating choice you will have. For us, we used the time to take some photos with the photopass photographer and relax.

Our animal Kingdom day was pretty successful. We arrived at 12:30 from MK. We strolled around Pandora until our 1:15 FoP FP. After - we listened to the drum band in Pandora and at 2pm, we left for our Tusker House reservation (2:15). At 3:45 we left Tusker for our Safari FP. After that we visited the monkeys and the jungle trek. At 5:30 we headed towards Dino land and rode PrimeEvil Whirl, Dinosaur, and Triceratops Spin, then to Everest with FP (and then my daughter and I rode again in regular line and my son did 5 trips single rider!), then grabbed drinks/snacks, watched ROL, and when it ended at 8, we went back to Pandora to see it at night. Took some pictures there and at 8:18 hoped into line for Navi with a 10 minute wait posted. Stopped to watch Tree Lighting on our way out of the park (8:50). Park closed at 8:30 with 2nd ROL at 9pm.
Nice! That’s does sound like a successful day and you didn’t even have to spend the whole day there. I just hope we can get a FP for fop. If not, I might try it after ROL.

So glad I saw this thread! Was able to get TH ROL and H&V Fantasmic packages for the exact times we wanted

Got my TH RoL package for 3rd week of April. Were no dinner times. Latest I could get was 3:25 lunch. Anyone snag a dinner time or not offered?

It looks like some later times may have opened up for mid-April. I was able to change my 3:25 lunch to 6:05 dinner today.

So....there don't appear to be any Tiffins dinner packages in January. Is that....just the way things are? And if so, do you kow if the lunch menu is the same as the dinner menu?

I would like to know too as they are the same price...is this the best kept info at DW? Lol. I can’t find out anywhere

So....there don't appear to be any Tiffins dinner packages in January. Is that....just the way things are? And if so, do you kow if the lunch menu is the same as the dinner menu?
I would like to know too as they are the same price...is this the best kept info at DW? Lol. I can’t find out anywhere
Tiffins lunch and dinner menu are the same. There is a lunch combo/sampler entree but all other entrees are the same.
http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm?restaurant.id=668

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter