Rivers of Light Dining Package Lookout Thread - NOW ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by scrappinginontario, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Dentam

Dentam Dreaming of Disney

Based on trying to find openings for the end of February/early March - Tusker House is much more difficult to find an opening. There are plenty of openings for lunch at Tiffins and nada for breakfast, lunch or dinner at Tusker. Dinner at Tiffins does seem to be booked more. I think that overall, people are going for the more affordable option.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  2. Ava

Ava DIS Veteran

I'll be looking for August 30th. I wonder when the dining packages will start becoming available at 180 days out like other ADRs? My ADR date is 2/28 so if it's not available then I'll be back obsessively checking this thread!

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. mouserrificmom

mouserrificmom Mouseketeer

Logged in this morning hoping to find a ROL dining package for 8/15, but all of the dates are blacked out - including the current dates. Hopefully they are loading availability in? I tried to book just a fast pass for ROL for Tuesday 3/7 yesterday, but they are all gone . . . I have also heard that the FP and meal package seating takes up nearly all of the theatre and that standby is expected to be extremely limited, I can't imagine that could possibly be true....any ideas?

5. disneylove16

disneylove16 Mouseketeer

My 180 day booking window opens up on Tuesday, I'm hoping they release dining packages with the other ADR's!

6. LisaCM614

LisaCM614 CM are my initials, not a cast member!

Good luck getting everything you want! I love ADR day

disneylove16 likes this.
  7. MickeyMinnieMom

MickeyMinnieMom If you ticket it, they will come... ;)

I love when it's 6:30 and I'm done with ADR day! :D

soniam and Maggie'sMom like this.
  8. PrincessArlena'sDad

PrincessArlena'sDad DIS Veteran

I loved when it was 6:30 and I was done with ADR day....

Then I realized I was waiting for both RoL package and the new character breakfast.

This has become the never ending ADR day.

soniam likes this.
  9. MickeyMinnieMom

MickeyMinnieMom If you ticket it, they will come... ;)

Eesh. Yup. Made my Aug ADRs about a week ago. Still stalking for RoL packages for sure, seeing if EMM or DAH get extended, and considering the Tiana ice cream social thing if that gets extended.

There's always something in recent years...

TheFloatingBear and soniam like this.
  10. disneylove16

disneylove16 Mouseketeer

Thank you! I love it too!

11. rg35

rg35 Mouseketeer

Does anyone know when dates after June 30th are going to open up? I can put in any date before that and find times, but anything starting on July 1 says no times available.

12. soniam

soniam Wooden leg named Smith...

I am waiting on the Star Wars Dessert party, EMM or DAH at MK, and ROL dining package, luckily at Tiffins though. I thought about the Wishes Dessert party for the new show, but the last one literally left a bad taste in my mouth. Can't go wrong with the Star Wars one though. This will make it 3, but different shows and DS is coming this time. Excuses:rolleyes1

13. Arden01

Arden01 Mouseketeer

Made my ADRs for our August trip this morning. No ROL dining packages yet. Anxiously waiting!

maryj11 and hsmamainva like this.
  14. Scott MC

Scott MC DIS Veteran

Same here! Hoping for this ASAP!

15. VAfamily1998

VAfamily1998 DIS Veteran

Same here! My ADR date started today for my mid-August trip, and it looks like they haven't released ADRs for July or August yet.

hsmamainva likes this.
  16. hsmamainva

hsmamainva DIS Veteran

Waiting for August here too! They only have packages through the end of June right now.

Hoping we won't need it as it's $250 for the 6 of us, which is a lot of money for breakfast! But we're off site and hubby wants this as an insurance policy, in case we can't book a FP for ROL at 30 days out!

17. PrincessArlena'sDad

PrincessArlena'sDad DIS Veteran

Hmmmmm.......
    I think that those unable to find a package ADR should be checking at 30 and 60 days out. I'd bet lots of people will be doing this.

18. Dentam

Dentam Dreaming of Disney

At last, after checking 4-5 times a day for the past week, I just snagged a ROL Tusker House Breakfast for 2/28!! :woohoo:

KSL, maryj11, soniam and 2 others like this.
  19. Ava

Ava DIS Veteran

I will be. I wasn't originally planning a meal at Tusker, but will book the ROL package when it becomes available, just in case. Then once I see what the deal is with FPs after Pandora opens (i.e. if AK goes to tiering) and what people's experiences are, I'll decide whether to get a FP for ROL (if I can) or keep the dining package. We want to see ROL but don't necessarily need to ride the new rides this trip.

hsmamainva likes this.
  20. MISSYLEXI

MISSYLEXI Mouseketeer

Was done with my ADR's this morning at 6:45. Now just waiting for ROL package. I did book regular Tusker House ADR hoping I can change it to the package when it becomes available.

21. MISSYLEXI

MISSYLEXI Mouseketeer

What new character breakfast?