RIV transportation

The Jackal

DIS Veteran
We all know the Skyliner goes to Epcot and DHS, I am interested in the buses to other theme parks. We have ridden the Skyliner and are OK with it. Do they share a bus with any other resorts, or do they get there own. We are thinking on staying there next fall. It is not a huge resort so I’m worried they will be sharing a bus, most likely with CBR. Anyone have any first hand knowledge.

Last edited:
I read on a different chat that they currently have their own. But don’t have personal knowledge.

In a Facebook group, two different people said they had their own but they waited longer than 20 minutes for MK. Hopefully just opening kinks. I have no firsthand knowledge though.

I’ve waited that long at other resorts. Not sure that is that unusual

I agree it’s not, but they didn’t say exactly how long it was for me to share that. I’ve waited longer many times. The FB people were angry that they waited while watching CB buses go by.

I kinda think Disney shot itself in the foot touting all the luxury. I think it may have given people the idea that every amenity would be better than other deluxes. I guess I had lower standards and was content with the bathrooms being luxurious. 🤣

I agree it’s not, but they didn’t say exactly how long it was for me to share that. I’ve waited longer many times. The FB people were angry that they waited while watching CB buses go by.

Well they could have jumped on the bus to Caribbean Beach as its first stop when coming back is in Martinique and would be a very short walk back to RIV. At least this was the case in July unless they changed this recently.

Skyliner has been down for about 30 minutes, they just started moving again but only to offload guests. They weren’t taking any new passengers and had no idea when it would be back up. We walked to the bus stop and by the time we got there a bus had already left for HS and we got on the next bus with about a 5 minute wait. While we were there, a bus to Epcot also loaded and left.

Has anyone ever taken a picture of the hours of operation of the Skyliner, we will be staying at Riviera in March and would like to start preplanning

Is there a dedicated bus from DS to Riviera? Is there just one bus stop at Riviera - that is all I can see from the map... Thanks in advance.

Is there a dedicated bus from DS to Riviera? Is there just one bus stop at Riviera - that is all I can see from the map... Thanks in advance.

I believe there was,,,they have now reduced bus service to once an hour so I don’t know if that means they will begin to share.

ETA: Sorry.. I thought you meant HS. I believe there is a DS bus just for RIV

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter