RIP Captain Jack

If they're going to try for a new direction for the franchise, then I think they could do something really excellent with Redd. I personally would gladly see a Pirates film with her at the helm (pirate humor pirate:)

I like this idea. Redd would be a good new lead, but I would still say keep it in the same zany universe of the other films. They could even cross-in the lesser characters, just not Jack as he will overshadow anybody. They can mention him maybe, but keep it to a minimum. I believe they call that a "soft reboot."

I like this idea. Redd would be a good new lead, but I would still say keep it in the same zany universe of the other films. They could even cross-in the lesser characters, just not Jack as he will overshadow anybody. They can mention him maybe, but keep it to a minimum. I believe they call that a "soft reboot."
Agreed! Jack has been such a major part of the series and if any mention of him disappeared then it would be strange. Maybe a hint at some history of him and Redd?? Disney film folks, if you're reading this, I got ideas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter