Ringtone

G00fyDad

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know where I can get a ringtone for my cell that is one of the characters telling me I have a call?

The Disney site has one of Mr. Incredible and are supposed to be adding more. I'm waiting for Mickey!

http://disney.go.com/disneymobile/ringTones.html

ETA - I take that back! If you use the search dropdown you can find more! I found Donald but still no Mickey.

ETA again! - Found Mickey!! Just keep looking for them. There are tons of them!!!

It doesnt allow you to download the songs to your phone. It just tells you how to get your phone to do it. That bites because when I go where it tells me on my phone I only have about 1/2 the tones it displays on the site. And none of those are the ones I want. I dont need Mary Poppins. I wanted Goofy. :(

I have Verizon but I would think I should still be able to see what they have available. I haven't told them what my carrier is. I just want to browse.

I agree but it could be any number of security settings doing it. You also need to have Shockwave installed.

Reinstalled shockwave and I'm still getting a blank pop-up box. Even disabled pop-up blocker.

I think if you go to the verizon website and click on "get it now" (or something like that) you can browse what they have. I know I did it a while ago but didn't like what they had. Maybe they have added new ones.

:bored:

starwood said:
Reinstalled shockwave and I'm still getting a blank pop-up box. Even disabled pop-up blocker.

I had this problem too. I closed my popup blocker and navigated away from the page and then came back and was able to see the pages.

I have Verizon also, but my new phone does not offer Disney tones, only the Incredibles which does not do anything for me. Wish they would expand more Disney options for my phone model. My old Verizon phone gave me full choice. Sigh!!! :sad1:

I have Verizon and there are alot of choices on my phone. I have "Under the Sea" as my ringtone. I'm gonna download "Hakuna Matata" next. Each is $1.99 to download.

What I can do with my phone is this - I downloaded a program called bitpim. Then I got the data cable to connect the phone to the computer. I can now put any midi or mp3 on my phone to use as a ringtone. I have an LG 6000. It makes it very easy to change ringtones. This way if I delete one I can always put it back on my phone if I feel like it.

Hey GoofyDad, we both are looking for a Goofy ringtone. My sister just got a new phone from Bellsouth, she went to download some ringtones and found a Goofy tone where Goofy says something like "Hey, where did you go, your phone is ringing!" :rotfl2:

Dippy Dawg said:
Hey GoofyDad, we both are looking for a Goofy ringtone. My sister just got a new phone from Bellsouth, she went to download some ringtones and found a Goofy tone where Goofy says something like "Hey, where did you go, your phone is ringing!" :rotfl2:
That is exactly the one I was looking for. :) I have a piece of junk NEC 525 phone. But today I think I am going to just go ahead and get the Motorola RAZR V3. I am hoping I can do more ringtones with it. :)

I hope I can help... We have singular phones but..

Last month I ordered & loaded "MMC song" and MM wallpaper for my phone.
Here is the site.. http://disney.go.com/disneymobile/ringTones.html
On this web site...use the drop down menu..go to "mickey & friends"

My friend...who is a "Goofy" person...ordered and loaded 1 of a choice of 3 different sayings that the Goof says...sure sounds like him!!! Also..ordered wallpaper for the phone..

Good Luck !!!
Carol

senecabeach said:
I hope I can help... We have singular phones but..

Last month I ordered & loaded "MMC song" and MM wallpaper for my phone.
Here is the site.. http://disney.go.com/disneymobile/ringTones.html
On this web site...use the drop down menu..go to "mickey & friends"

My friend...who is a "Goofy" person...ordered and loaded 1 of a choice of 3 different sayings that the Goof says...sure sounds like him!!! Also..ordered wallpaper for the phone..

Good Luck !!!
Carol
Thanks but I cant use that site. I was originally with AT&T Wireless and they got bought by Cingular. However now that I am officially a Cingular customer I still cant use Cingular downloads or their website or anything. It's a big scam. In order for me to get any kind of customer service I have to switch to Cingular AND buy a new phone. They cannot help me in the least with ANY problem I have with the service but they sure can take my money. Thats odd. Oh well, I am going to be switching over to them today and getting the other phone.

Hi, I have verizon. If I go into get it now, which is where I get and download all my ring tones and wall papers, there is one called Disney Collection. Prices are:
1.99 1 use
4.69 3 uses
11.99 10 uses

Best buy would be 10! Chances are you will find more than one you like. :flower:
There are tons and tons of them! Some theme park songs, movie songs etc!
Good luck!
Emily

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter