Rides you get wet on?

I guess the only other ride that you can potentially get wet on is the Davey Crockett Explorer Canoes. I've gotten drenched on that one when a lot of splashing has gone on. Most of the time it has been from family members, and if I don't want to get wet and others are doing the splashing, I just ask them in my best "mommy voice" to kindly refrain from splashing until I'm off the ride!

It works every time!

where is that ride, I missed it when I was there for the first time?

It's on the border of Frontierland and Critter Country, on the River of America. As you're walking towards Critter Country, it's on your right-hand side, past Tom Sawyer Island raft entrance and before the Hungry Bear restaurant. It's fun because it's totally self-propelled and not on a track! It's especially fun when you get into a race with another canoe.

And it's great for kids, too. Everyone who is large enough gets a paddle, and whether they use it is up to them. I do love this ride!

I guess the only other ride that you can potentially get wet on is the Davey Crockett Explorer Canoes. I've gotten drenched on that one when a lot of splashing has gone on. Most of the time it has been from family members, and if I don't want to get wet and others are doing the splashing, I just ask them in my best "mommy voice" to kindly refrain from splashing until I'm off the ride!

It works every time!

Oh yes, forgot about that! I was guilty of an 'accidental' splashing of my friend who was sitting behind me. ;) This is definately an attraction you DO NOT do if it's very hot out, as it can be quite a workout (unless you are one of the SLACKERS not rowing!).

The location for the canoes is almost all the way to Critter Country, if I remember correctly.

where is that ride, I missed it when I was there for the first time?

It is only open "seasonally" which means during busy times (easter, 4th july, thanksgiving, christmas) and weekends. It's also in a very secluded corner of Critter Country.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter