Rider Swap on SDD and Alien SS

dwbrewster

Just Goofy
***Edited to clarify we have an 11 month old***

Seeking some clarification under the new RS. I leave in 2 days and FINALLY managed to get a FP+ for SDD but only for me and DS4. I have not yet secured one for my wife and DD9 and DS6 so they have Alien SS. If my understanding is correct the following scenario is kosher:

DW, DD9, DS7 group 1 on Alien (I have baby)
Me, DS4, and either DD9 or DS6 group 2 Alien (DW has baby)

and

Me and DS 4 group 1 SDD (DW has baby)
DW, DD9, DS6 group 2 SDD (I have baby)

I'm not trying to scam the system, all other FP's I have for everyone, even if they aren't at the height and I'll need RS just to make it easy, but in this case I have only been able to get the 2 I have so far.

Last edited:
Seeking some clarification under the new RS. I leave in 2 days and FINALLY managed to get a FP+ for SDD but only for me and DS4. I have not yet secured one for my wife and DD9 and DS6 so they have Alien SS. If my understanding is correct the following scenario is kosher:

DW, DD9, DS7 group 1 on Alien
Me, DS4, and either DD9 or DS6 group 2 Alien

and

Me and DS 4 group 1 SDD
DW, DD9, DS6 group 2 SDD

I'm not trying to scam the system, all other FP's I have for everyone, even if they aren't at the height and I'll need RS just to make it easy, but in this case I have only been able to get the 2 I have so far.
If you're all riding the ride you can't do RS. That's if someone is unable to ride due to restrictions.

forgot to add that we have an 11 month old. Thanks for clarifying that point though!
Ah in that case it **should** work but I have heard of some CMs requiring everyone to have FP for the popular rides such as SDD.

Ah in that case it **should** work but I have heard of some CMs requiring everyone to have FP for the popular rides such as SDD.
Thanks! I have heard it going either way when the system first switched but wasn't sure what the process is now. With it being the first day I guess I just hope I get a happy CM...? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter