Riddle me this!

anyway I have to have animals to the vet for spays/neuters today! ugh
LOL! And I am taking Wendy and Duffy in for an AI again today! Kind of the opposite of your day!:p

Marla!
<marquee direction="right">
sartpants.gif
</marquee>
:)

Morning everyone! Looks like a rainy week here. I hope it stops by Friday. We are taking Logan and some of his friends to the Pirate game as a delayed party for his birthday. They were playing well last night - I think it was 8 to 4 when I went to bed. Lo and behold, I check today's paper, and they lost 10 to 9!:rolleyes:

Glo - congratulations on your weight loss! I am proud of you. I got up early today and rode my exercise bike for the first time in months. Let's hope it continues...

Elaine, I hope this week doesn't stress you out too much. Have fun on Saturday!

Speaking of herding children, it is now time to prod my two out of bed. Logan wakes up easily, but Leah is my challenge every day. I think I just realized why she is so skinny - she has to run to the bus stop at least 3 or 4 times a week!:p

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain...

JWL_SQ1_thumb.jpg

Nice masculine curtain today, OK! Actually, it looks like some napkins I have in the basket in the kitchen!:p

I knew it must be curtain time, because the dogs are barking to go out!:rolleyes:

Morning all - just streaking through before leaving to open the sale - had huge storm roll through around 5 hoping it stops soon

Have a good day everyone

Good morning everyone! PM sent. Coffee JUST finished brewing - next stop is to pour a mug.

Glo - congratulations - that is an AWESOME achievement. :)

DD came home sick yesterday from school. I am waiting for her to get up to assess whether she is well enough to go to school this morning.

Have a great day everyone.

Hope you get rid of lots of "stuff" today, Marla! I need to get working on another sale too. I don't want to have to move all this "stuff"!

Good morning OK and the Corral

Actually a normal day here today. I will be glad when this week of testing is over.

Glo, Congratulations on the weight loss. What a great accomplishment for you!

Stephanie, what a pain. Some people want something for nothing. Just think that we are all there with you in spirit.

Lorraine, I guess you will be another stop on our Drink at swimming pool Around the Country Tour.

Elaine, have a great time at the wedding. Stop in when it is over, and BRING PICTURES.

I think I got this one, thanks to the clue. PM sent.

DblD!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Elaine!

Pants for the wedding!
<marquee direction=right>
formalpants.gif
</marquee>

Pumba!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

dailydoublelogo.gif

I am so excited.....for once pleading my case worked.......and now I would like to thank the Academy for this great honor.....and make sure ladies and gents of the Riddle......if you think you are right ......EXPLAIN it and see if that works:rolleyes:

Sis! Pasts, errr...PANTS for you! :)

sartpants.gif
</marquee>

LOL, Pumba....you were very persuasive! :)

LK - I remember when I was a kid - I missed the bus at least once a week! I was a real sleephead! :)

Good luck with the sale today, Marla! :)

DblD - I hope Bullseye_Girl feels better today. :)

Sis - a normal day?? What the heck is that???!!! :p :p

Pumba-I explained my first answer & to me it made sense....but apparantly not to the Riddlemeister cause you don't see any alternate pants or Daily Doubles for me!! all I got was IHSEIM!
I=intentionally
H=harassing
S=someone
E=extremely
I=intelligent
M=ME!!
:p :p :p :p :p :p

Kathy!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Ummm, Laura - Pumba didn't mention the case of Guinness she promised me!!! :p :p :p :p

Love your IHSEIM!!! :teeth:

Have a GREAT day everyone!

I am...

rootin',
tootin',
commutin'...:)
<marquee direction="left">
disney6.gif
</marquee>

Good morning all!! Woohoo!!! LPP pants!!! That's the first time I ever got those! I guess I should thank Diane's DH for them!;) :p I'm campaining for alternate pants today too Lars. I figured they would give me another choice of what to wear today--yesterpants, LPP, regular or alternate! But now I'm jealous of Elaine's wedding pants! Those are great!

Good luck today Steph! I agree with everyone else that they should have to pay you for the work you did!

Keep after those pool guys Lorraine! You don't want to be staring at a pool in the box when it's 80º outside!

DblD, I hope that Bullseye_Girl is feeling better today!

Good luck with the sale Marla!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter