Rhine River Cruise 2021

Anyone just using chase sapphire reserve as their trip insurance?
I don't because they don't cover pre-existing conditions. Also, you have to be careful of costs, because their coverage has limits ($10,000 per person up to $20,000 per trip). If your trip is under that, and you don't care about pre-existing conditions, you should be good.

Sayhello

I definitely thought about it. I think what I'm going to do is purchase trip insurance, but not insure the full trip cost due to the coverage available with the CSR. So use the trip insurance as a supplement.
Just know that if you care about covering pre-existing conditions, most trip insurance will require you to cover the full cost of the trip in order to get pre-existing conditions covered.

Sayhello

So CSR doesnt include presexisting nor will it cover if you change your mind and want to cancel for any health pandemic reasons. Guess im gonna call DIsney and go through them with that.
Disney's policy is expensive and doesn't cover as much as you could get with insurance purchased from an outside company. Try the insure my trip website. They can provide you with a wide range of coverage to choose from, including "cancel for any reason" coverage (which covers about 75% of your costs).

Sayhello

Just know that if you care about covering pre-existing conditions, most trip insurance will require you to cover the full cost of the trip in order to get pre-existing conditions covered.

Sayhello

Knock on wood, no pre-existing conditions that we would be covered for, so that's part of why I'm just thinking about insuring over the $20k CSR max. I don't typically buy Cancel for Any Reason coverage anyway.

Disney's policy is expensive and doesn't cover as much as you could get with insurance purchased from an outside company. Try the insure my trip website. They can provide you with a wide range of coverage to choose from, including "cancel for any reason" coverage (which covers about 75% of your costs).

Sayhello
When it's a river cruise, do you pick the country that you spend the most time in? Or booking each country?

So CSR doesnt include presexisting nor will it cover if you change your mind and want to cancel for any health pandemic reasons. Guess im gonna call DIsney and go through them with that.

No pre-existing was why I didn't rely on CSR alone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!