Rhine River Cruise 2021

sayhello

Have Camera, Will Travel
Anyone just using chase sapphire reserve as their trip insurance?
I don't because they don't cover pre-existing conditions. Also, you have to be careful of costs, because their coverage has limits ($10,000 per person up to $20,000 per trip). If your trip is under that, and you don't care about pre-existing conditions, you should be good.

Sayhello

sayhello

Have Camera, Will Travel
I definitely thought about it. I think what I'm going to do is purchase trip insurance, but not insure the full trip cost due to the coverage available with the CSR. So use the trip insurance as a supplement.
Just know that if you care about covering pre-existing conditions, most trip insurance will require you to cover the full cost of the trip in order to get pre-existing conditions covered.

Sayhello

sayhello

Have Camera, Will Travel
So CSR doesnt include presexisting nor will it cover if you change your mind and want to cancel for any health pandemic reasons. Guess im gonna call DIsney and go through them with that.
Disney's policy is expensive and doesn't cover as much as you could get with insurance purchased from an outside company. Try the insure my trip website. They can provide you with a wide range of coverage to choose from, including "cancel for any reason" coverage (which covers about 75% of your costs).

Sayhello

• Up to $1,300 in Early Booking Discounts from Dreams Unlimited Travel!
    Make your Adventures by Disney reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel NOW and receive an Early Booking discount depending on Adventure and Travel Dates!!
    Click Here for Details

Already have an Adventures by Disney reservation booked and want to know if Dreams Unlimited Travel can save you money?
    Write to Kevin@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com

• Calfan

DIS Veteran
    Just know that if you care about covering pre-existing conditions, most trip insurance will require you to cover the full cost of the trip in order to get pre-existing conditions covered.

Sayhello
    Knock on wood, no pre-existing conditions that we would be covered for, so that's part of why I'm just thinking about insuring over the $20k CSR max. I don't typically buy Cancel for Any Reason coverage anyway.

Sakura1017

Mouseketeer
    Disney's policy is expensive and doesn't cover as much as you could get with insurance purchased from an outside company. Try the insure my trip website. They can provide you with a wide range of coverage to choose from, including "cancel for any reason" coverage (which covers about 75% of your costs).

Sayhello
    When it's a river cruise, do you pick the country that you spend the most time in? Or booking each country?

• AquaDame

Disney Cruise Line
    The insure my trip website says to use the country you will be spending the most time in for a cruise.
    USAA says to choose the country the cruise starts in. YMMV depending on the policy.

OhanaCuz

I can finally say that I've been on an ABD.
    So CSR doesnt include presexisting nor will it cover if you change your mind and want to cancel for any health pandemic reasons. Guess im gonna call DIsney and go through them with that.
    No pre-existing was why I didn't rely on CSR alone.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.