Restaurants for veggies

chezp

Earning My Ears
I've been reading the opinions on the various restaurants at DLP with great interest (mainly because there don't seem to be that many websites, which say a lot about the food at DLP, as opposed to the raft of sites covering WDW restaurants). I'm vegetarian, but do eat fish. Do most of the restaurants serve one fish dish and one vegetarian dish, a bit like their counterparts now do in WDW?

Thanks!

Cheryl

All the full service restaurants offer one proper veggie dish, while the Blue Lagoon in the DL park is primarily a fish restaurant (with a couple of alternatives). Most of the fast food counters can serve a half-decent salad, too. France isn't renowned for its vegetarian food, but DLP does a reasonable job (albeit not quite the same as WDW).

Vegetarian food at DLP is much improved in recent years, and by French standards is generally very good (in many French restaurants there are no options for non-vegetarians). Most DLP restaurants now serve a vegetarian option (including the counter-service places) so you have a reasonable choice around the park. If you are eating in one of the full-service restaurtants and don't see anything suitable it is always worth asking if something different can be prepared.

Regards

Rob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!