RESTAURANT PICTURES**The Inside**

Sorry about that first one...don't know why that is so big and the rest are small...oh well!

Thanks for all the pictures. We are going on our first WDW trip in July and I enjoy seeing the inside of some of the places we will be dining. This makes me want to add more reservations and eat out every night while there. Some of the are so beautiful I hate to have to miss them. Wonder how mad my DH would be if I added in one every night? I know I cant though, so keep the pictures coming. I will have a very good excuse to go back to WDW!!

disneygirlatheart said:
Thanks for all the pictures. We are going on our first WDW trip in July and I enjoy seeing the inside of some of the places we will be dining. This makes me want to add more reservations and eat out every night while there. Some of the are so beautiful I hate to have to miss them. Wonder how mad my DH would be if I added in one every night? I know I cant though, so keep the pictures coming. I will have a very good excuse to go back to WDW!!
I could have written this post!! Except we're going in early August. Heh. My DH wasn't really happy when I told him I made 5 dinner ADRs and two lunch ADRs for our 7 night non-DDP stay. We got the full kitchen so we could save a bit of money on the food budget. Oh well. Hopefully he'll be more in the mood for dining out once we get there. :bitelip:

He, thanX trvlr4301r for the Boma pictures. I love that place... I so want to be there now, not that I am hungry at the moment :teeth:

cynderella said:
I could have written this post!! Except we're going in early August. Heh. My DH wasn't really happy when I told him I made 5 dinner ADRs and two lunch ADRs for our 7 night non-DDP stay. We got the full kitchen so we could save a bit of money on the food budget. Oh well. Hopefully he'll be more in the mood for dining out once we get there. :bitelip:
We are in the same boat! Not on the DDP either and all these reservations! Hopefully we will enjoy all our choices!!

Here are some from Cinderella's Royal Table. It was really awesome being inside the castle!

DSCN1410_edited.jpg

CindarellasRoyalTableRestaurant7.jpg

CindarellasRoyalTableRestaurant6.jpg

CindarellasRoyalTableRestaurant4.jpg

CindarellasRoyalTableRestaurant3.jpg

CindarellasRoyalTableRestaurant.jpg

When it is just DD and I we don't eat at alot of TS meals.

Soooo here are some of Pizzafari in AK

IMG_3438.jpg

IMG_3437.jpg

IMG_3436.jpg

IMG_3435.jpg

IMG_3434.jpg

IMG_3430.jpg

IMG_3429.jpg

IMG_3428.jpg

IMG_3427.jpg

I loved seeing the inside of Le Cellier. It is one of the ADR I will be making on June 19th for our trip in December. Does anyone have any pics of Tony's Square in MK or of Chef Mickey's

Unfortunately, I won't have pics until December when I go but I will have lots and lots upon my return.

I have a few photos to contribute. First is Brown Derby at MGM:

BrownDerbyRestaurant.jpg

Next up.....San Angel Inn. Sorry, it's a little dark and blurry!

SAI-Volcano.jpg

Is it just me? I always pictured the Brown Derby as more "fancy" in my head...it doesn't look that way!

Here is Liberty Tree Tavern, during our pre-MVMCP dinner. (No different from any other night.)
19.jpg

Couldn't pass up this photo op from Kona Cafe.
47.jpg

Yachtsman Steakhouse during one of it's quieter moments. (Before it opens!)
114.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter