• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rest. Akerhaus or 1900 PF?

decbysteph

Earning My Ears
Which would you rather do, the princess lunch in Norway, or dinner at 1900 Park Fare? My dd5 wants to have a princess meal. I have an ADR for 4:30 at 1900 PF for a Sunday night that has Spectro starting at 7:00, would we make it in time to find a place to watch? Or are we better off doing the lunch in Norway that day??

decbysteph said:
Which would you rather do, the princess lunch in Norway, or dinner at 1900 Park Fare? My dd5 wants to have a princess meal. I have an ADR for 4:30 at 1900 PF for a Sunday night that has Spectro starting at 7:00, would we make it in time to find a place to watch? Or are we better off doing the lunch in Norway that day??

You should be able to get over to MK in plenty of time. You probably won't get a prime viewing spot, but if that's not important I say go for it with 1900 PF. Tough decision, though. Can you do both? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter