• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ressies during Extra Magic Evenings timeframe

freediverdude

Was very touched by the Tapestry of Dreams parade
Well, I just got off the phone with Disney, and asked for a reservation the nights of May 18th and 19th, including asking the person to check each day individually (the cast member was very nice, by the way, very helpful). The only deluxe available for either or both nights was AKL pool view only ($322 for both nights including tax- FL resident/passholder rate), the only moderate available for either or both nights was Port Orleans Riverside standard view ($165 for both nights including tax), and the only value available for either or both nights was All-Star Music preferred view ($155 for both nights including tax). I went ahead and took the Port Orleans, but should I call back? It seemed odd that those were the only rooms available during mid-week dates in May (this is a Tues. and Wed. night). She did confirm the Extra Magic Evenings for me, though. It was in her computer. She confirmed that Tues May 18 Disney/MGM Studios would be open for 1 extra hour after scheduled closing time for on-site resort guests only. She also confirmed that Wed May 19th Epcot would have an Extra Magic Hour in the morning, and then Magic Kingdom would have an Extra Magic Hour in the evening. She read it right from her computer screen, so that's what Disney is telling the people at the reservations center. Any opinions on what I should do?

It seemed odd that those were the only rooms available during mid-week dates in May (this is a Tues. and Wed. night).
It may have nothing to do with the Extra Magic Evening Hour, it could just be because they only have a minimum number of rooms they can offer at the Florida Resident AP rate. ~:D~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter