Resorts TS Breakfast Question!! Help!!

suffolkprincess

Mouseketeer
We are looking for a nice, sit down, TS non-character, non-buffet breakfast on the monorail. That is either GF Cafe or Kona Cafe.

Up for Kona-- the coffee and the fact that we are staying at the POLY.
Down for Kona-- the menu looks neat, but in terms of our "favorites" they don't really hit it, and the coffee alone is only a big plus for me

Up for GF Cafe-- MAJOR favorite items on the menu for everyone in the family, we love the atmosphere at GF.
Down for GF Cafe-- we heard it was slow, and we are trying to be at MK gate by 8:45 am

What do ya'll think? Is the GF Cafe slow? Is Kona lots faster? We'd like the meal to take one hor, so that we can leave our room at 7:15 am, eat, and be at MK by 8:45.

Thanks!!

I would do GF cafe, Nice atmosphere - beauiful vierws and closest to MK on the monorail.

But how is the food? Lobster benidict, stuffed croissant? Anyone partake in any of these? They sound great but are they? I trust all you wonderful poster's.:worship:

Our Kona breakfast went very smooth. I think our ADRs were for the earliest possible (7:30am), and we were one of the first to be seated.

Macadamia Nut pancakes and Tonga Toast are very, very popular - and very, very good!!!:flower3:

We have always had great breakfasts at GF Cafe. Now we don't eat breakfast that early, we always go later so I can not tell you how it is early. As far as the crowds go.

Kae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter