Resort Storage

YensidRocks

Mouseketeer
Hey, this coming August we are going to the world for fifteen days *yay*! First we are staying on points at BLT. Then we are going on the Disney Dream for a few days. We are then staying at the Wilderness lodge villas. I intend on placing my usual grocery order with garden grocer but am worried about storing water and other non perishables while on the cruise. Do you think the wilderness lodge would hold our groceries until we check in? Has anyone ever done this before. I really don't want to place two separate orders. Thanks in advance!

We did this. Stayed AKL -- took a DCL cruise -- then stayed at the Poly. I asked AKL if they could handle the transfer, explaining that we would be gone for a few days. When we got to the Poly, our cases of water and other items were there waiting for us. I didn't try leaving anything perishable with them since I think that's asking a lot, but we did get all our items back! :goodvibes

Edited to add: I did make sure that I didn't leave anything that really mattered to me (ie. something that we would be really upset if it somehow were lost.) Everything we did leave was easily replaceable.

So it has been done! Thanks, I will ask for a transfer as well. I just want everything to go smoothly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter