resort refillable mugs

momofjenna

Earning My Ears
I have a question about the refillable mugs you purchase at the resorts. We will be staying this week at AS Movies and then in Oct. at AS Sports and again in Dec. at AS Music. If I purchase a mug at AS Movies will it be reusable at the other resorts? If anyone has an answer, please let me know. It gets expensive to have a mug from every resort. I know they used to be interchangeable but not sure if the rules have changed!!!

Officially, the mugs are for "length of stay" ONLY!! Meaning after the end of your check out day the mugs are no longer good for refills. Each trip you need to buy a new mug. But during a current stay you should be able to use them for refills at the other AS (however, I am not sure why one would want to).

I don't think the mugs are really all the expensive, if you are going to purchase more then 5- 6 drinks (per person) then the mug is paid for AND you get to have a mug for use at home.

I will have to buy 3 different mugs for 3 people during our stay because we are staying at three different resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter