Resort phone number??

minnie56

DIS Veteran
Hey!

Does anyone have the phone number for Port Orleans/French Quarter??

Many thanks!!
:flower:

Port Orleans is located at 2201 Orleans Dr. Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-1000. The phone number is 1-407-934-5000.
The fax number is 1-407-934-5353

But when you call, you will probably get a call center and not the resort.

Just keep in mind that the phone most likely will be to a WDW call center. If you are trying to make a request call reservations and have it added there. The person you are talking to is probably not at PO.

They answer it like it is the resort. Most likely if you went to the front desk and asked for that person you would find they aren't there.

Just got back tonight from PO/FQ and this is the actual Resort phone number. Checked it on the phone and called hubby many times in the room at this number...FYI

Yes it is the phone number for the resort. If you are calling someone in the room of course you would be connected. But chances are if you stopped at the front desk and asked for the person you talked with on the phone you would find out they weren't there.

It is the number. It's the number on the actual phone in the room and not the number on the rooms at Riverside so it is specific to PO/FQ. That's all I know...

minnie56 said:
It is the number. It's the number on the actual phone in the room and not the number on the rooms at Riverside so it is specific to PO/FQ. That's all I know...

Right, that's how call centers work. When you dial the number, the call center gets the call. Their screen indicates what number has been dialed, so they respond just like they were that location. I used to work at an answering service, back in the old days before caller ID, voice messages, etc. When the phone rang, the operator would answer it just like she/he was in the office of the company we were answering for.

i cant believe the dialog is about call centers and if the person "REALLY" is the person at the desk... :rolleyes:

Whether it's a call center or a person indeed right at the Front Desk of the Resort it's all the same to me as I got to ask for my requests and all was expedited! Either way, I appreciated the number ...normally I find it on the back of the reservation confirmation as I book directly but this time doing the 'Magic your way' package I had no such letter to refer to..hence the inquiry in the first place!

The point I was trying to make was if you call reservations you can have the requests noted in your reservation. Then there is no need to call a 2nd time. Glad it worked for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter