Resort Hotel Delivery (From Parks) -- What's the current process? ways to speed up

tomt92

Mouseketeer
Hi all..

I know its not active now, but our trip is in Feb of 2023... SOOO fingers crossed.. When we were last at Disney we could have items delivered to our rooms, but it required filing out a small form.. What was the process before this ended any tips on speeding up the process??

Thanks.

Nothing is in place right now, and it's questionable if it ever will return. Keep your fingers crossed, absolutely, but don't hold your breath.

When they did deliver to resorts in 2020, it was PU at gift store. It has been many years since delivered to gst rooms .
I agree with above, I think it is gone for good.
Most we can hope for is return to PU at front of park.

Last edited:

Universal delivers to your resort room.

Amazon, and other companies, offer free delivery. Disney should ship our purchases to a central location and ship them home. Either for free or with a nominal fee, waived for large buyers.

I know once upon a time Disney did deliver your park packages to your rooms if you stayed club leve'

Previously anyone staying at a Disney property could have items sent back to your resort. I thought I read somewhere recently that they are not bringing that back. Sorry, but I can't remember where I saw/read it.

Just one more perk of the “Disney magic” gone, poof just like that. 😕 Doubt if it’s stopping anyone from purchases though.

Just one more perk of the “Disney magic” gone, poof just like that. 😕 Doubt if it’s stopping anyone from purchases though.
I wonder how much it was used. I never used it. I didn’t like waiting days on my stuff. I just shopped on my way out

We used it quite a bit when the kids were smaller mostly in Epcot. When they always had to have something lol. If they wanted something from one of the countries was easier to purchase while there then backtracking with them at the end of our time in that park.

I agree the odds of it returning any time soon are slim to none. But, should it return I doubt they will speed up the process of filling out the form. And yes, they used to deliver to your room no matter where you stayed then they started delivering to the gift shop. I have used it often in the past. I think I've read somewhere that sending it to the front of the park was going to come back but I really couldn't say where I read it and even if it was true. I just shop on my way out of the park now or spend my last day shopping and going back to my room a lot. I did have the mask shop in Italy offer to hold my mask for me in April, which I gladly took advantage of. They are not Disney owed so your mileage could vary with that.

I used it once before, in 2017. I secretly bought my wife a Haunted Mansion coffee mug and had it sent to the Pop Century gift shop. The kids and I presented it to her at the pool. It was pretty special, and I was disappointed when it was cancelled. It would be nice if something similar showed up, but I wouldn't use it if there was an obnoxious additional charge.

Universal delivers to your resort room.

Amazon, and other companies, offer free delivery. Disney should ship our purchases to a central location and ship them home. Either for free or with a nominal fee, waived for large buyers.
Disney will ship things home for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter