>> Resort Grocery Delivery FAQ <<

First time using grocery delivery. Ordering from Instacart for an arrival to WL this weekend. Do I put something like "hotel guest <insert name>" in the delivery instructions area? I plan to have a later in the day delivery to ensure I'll be there to meet the driver.
TIA

We haven’t been to WDW since pre covid. We used to order from Garden Grocer and overall happy with them (but their food prices seem alot

In looking at information earlier in this thread, it seems like Amazon Fresh in the past would leave groceries with bell services. Do they still do that? Or maybe a better question is who else can leave stuff at bell services?

we are fine paying the charge for bell services to deliver to our room and want the convenience of not having to wait around to meet the delivery people.

Thanks!

If you have instacart, there seems to only be a $10 minimum (I have an instacart account), Walmart has a $35 minimum, Amazon Now/Fresh charges $4.99 for delivery with a 2 hour delivery window, $9.99 for a 1 hour delivery window.

We made it to the Boardwalk on Wednesday. I was all set to use Amazon Prime Now but most of the items I had in my cart were unavailable or couldn’t get the quantities needed. So I created an Instacart account while at the airport and ordered through Publix. We were scheduled to land @ 9:30am so chose the 10 - 12 window. Transaction went without a hitch and our groceries were delivered to bell services @ 10:05am. Instacart will be our family’s delivery service from now on. After we were notified that our rm was ready, we had bell services deliver our luggage & groceries. That was also speedy quick. All and all, a hassle free experience.

For those that order from Instacart, is there a difference between ordering through Publix or through Instacart itself?

For those that order from Instacart, is there a difference between ordering through Publix or through Instacart itself?
If it works like Stop & Shop up north here, I believe the publix link brings it through to instacart. It should be the same service with the same pricing. I'd use the store link if possible just to be sure everything is updated with in stock and sales.

We made it to the Boardwalk on Wednesday. I was all set to use Amazon Prime Now but most of the items I had in my cart were unavailable or couldn’t get the quantities needed. So I created an Instacart account while at the airport and ordered through Publix. We were scheduled to land @ 9:30am so chose the 10 - 12 window. Transaction went without a hitch and our groceries were delivered to bell services @ 10:05am. Instacart will be our family’s delivery service from now on. After we were notified that our rm was ready, we had bell services deliver our luggage & groceries. That was also speedy quick. All and all, a hassle free experience.

Thank you for this! Glad to hear Instacart seemed to be the best option!

I used Instacart today to WL and I had a positive experience. The shopper called me from the store when they didn't have an item I asked for and he gave me options for what I could replace it with. He brought the groceries early during my window and called me from Bell Services. I happened to be in the Mercantile at the exact time so it worked out perfect. I gave him a little extra tip cuz I was raining 😊. I would definitely use this service again.

I used Instacart today to WL and I had a positive experience. The shopper called me from the store when they didn't have an item I asked for and he gave me options for what I could replace it with. He brought the groceries early during my window and called me from Bell Services. I happened to be in the Mercantile at the exact time so it worked out perfect. I gave him a little extra tip cuz I was raining 😊. I would definitely use this service again.
Curious if you needed the help of bell services to bring the order to the room, and if so how did that go?

We will be staying at Jambo House this December and am trying to see which service will give us the best pricing. We have used Garden Grocer in the past and been happy with their service but was trying to check what Instacart would be. I can't get it to take the address for Animal Kingdom Lodge. Has anyone else ever had this issue and if so what is the work around?

We are also doing part of our stay at All Star Music and at least the map view of the address when I enter it looks wrong. I tried chatting with them and their solution was wait until we get there and we can have it use our location, but was hoping to order ahead of time.

Did you get alcohol delivered? If so, did you have to be present?

Can anyone tell me if the Walmart or Publix near Disney have a grocery delivery option?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!