Resort Gift Shops

Candice30

World's Greatest Aunt! -- or so the kids tell me.
someone may have asked this already but i can't seem to find the answer. do any of the gift shops at the on-site resorts have beverage and snack sections like the disney resorts do?

They had a gift shop in the RPH and I did see a pop cooler
but don't remember seeing any snacks. It 's best to bring a plug in cooler like we did and fill it up with snacks and drinks and water you can save a lot of money. We went in July and drove down and we left the Resort a couple of times but is was a hassle with the crowes of people on the main strip where there was eating places. Some of them were not very good to eat at, The pizza Hut was good but it was very busy and you had a good
wait. We did alot of snacks in the room and did a light Breakfast.

Earlene

I know the HRH and PBH hotels have a snack and beverage area also offer a small medicine section and personal products section too.

They do have, but it's a limited selection. You might want to make a grocery stop before checking in. It will also be cheaper if you do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter