Resort Christmas Photos anyone?

dscf0794j.jpg

I love Disney at Christmas time. Disney does such a great job of decorating and getting you in the Holiday Spirit. :santa:

These were taken last year at CSR

IMG_2325.jpg

IMG_2323.jpg

IMG_2330.jpg

IMG_2328.jpg

We also had a PP pic taken by the tree at AKL

image177-1.jpg

This is my fav one, v fitting as we got engaged last year too :lovestruc

image183-1.jpg

I'm LOVING these pics! Any OKW? We'll be there in December!

Here's one from POR:

IMG_2462.jpg

And dizneynutz, I would've thought that I was the only one who took close-up shots of the ornaments on the resort trees. :)

Please please please, if anyone stays at Bay Lake Tower once the Christmas decorations go up please post pictures. Thats where I have our reservations this year and I want to make sure I'll be happy there.

I recommend visiting all the resorts for the Holidays. Disney does an amazing job of decorating all over property. The Wilderness Lodge is my favorite though.

We visit all the resorts as well. Animal Kingdom Lodge is my favorite. When I walk in that lobby I just breath a great big breath and instantly feel the Christmas spirit invade my body. I wanted to stay there this year but we got such an amazing rate at Bay Lake Tower that I couldn't pass it up. My husband wanted to stay at Beach Club Villas because we can walk back to our hotel after Illuminations on Christmas Day instead of waiting for a monorail but even he agreed that we couldn't pass up the rate soooooo -- I'm hoping that I won't be dissappointed in the decorations as that is really important to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter