Resort Christmas Photos anyone?

IMG_5786a.jpg

IMG_5495a.jpg

IMG_5601b.jpg

IMG_5783a.jpg

Does anyone know what the best strategy is to get from resort to resort to see all of the Christmas Decorations and how long it would take approximately. We will probably want to explore each resort a little and maybe hit a gift shop or two. I would like to start by valet parking at the Poly because we will have dinner there the day we plan to see all of the decorations so I want to leave our car there. I've searched for this all over the boards but I don't think I am putting in the right terms or something because I can't find anything. Thanks!

First of all the amount of time spent viewing the resorts depends upon you and your party. I would suggest that on the day you have dinner reservations for the Poly, that you stop in ahead of your reservations and view the WL. Then from the Poly, you can catch the monorail around to GF and CR. The rest you will have to drive to and just tell them (at the gate) that you just want to visit the resort.:thumbsup2

Does anyone have any SSR pictures? That is the only resort that I haven't seen Christmas pictures of in any thread. We are kind of entertaining the possibility of a December trip this year, so these pictures are getting me SUPER excited!!:santa:

When do the decorations get put out? We will be @ WDW 11/29-12/5 what are the chances of us seeing these awesome decorations?
TIA

When should the decorations come down this year? We had to move our trip from the middle of December to the first week of January and I'm afraid we will miss them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter