Resort Change!!!!

Jackolive

Earning My Ears
So we came in to a bit of unexpected money. Decided to switch from Coronado to Boardwalk in June (yaaaaayyy). Very excited about the location, and our first time at a deluxe. Our only small concern is we have is that generally in the morning we would do quick counter service breakfasts. With the lack of quick service, what are the best options for a quick hot breakfast??

We ate breakfast at the Boardwalk Bakery or walked over to BC/YC :thumbsup2. If you have park hoppers, you can head over to Epcot. I want to say the new France Pavilion bakery opens at 9-ish, but I'm not entirely sure about that :confused3

So we came in to a bit of unexpected money. Decided to switch from Coronado to Boardwalk in June (yaaaaayyy). Very excited about the location, and our first time at a deluxe. Our only small concern is we have is that generally in the morning we would do quick counter service breakfasts. With the lack of quick service, what are the best options for a quick hot breakfast??

We love the Boardwalk and stay there a lot. For breakfast we will usually go over to the Dolphin where they have a cafeteria. It is a bit of a walk but very lovely to walk along the water. There is the bakery where you can get some breakfast foods. We have never done this because we always go to the Dolphin, but it is right there at the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter