Resort Activity sheet question

HsvScrapGirl

Mouseketeer
We will be arriving on Sept 1. My question is when does the monthly camp group activities list and movie schedule get posted? I was just curious if it is normally available a day or two prior to the first of the month or not. Looking at it while on the road would be a lot of fun as far as final planning with the kids. If it is usually on then first, then it gives us something to look at while the husband gets the camper all hooked up once we get to the fort.
Our world got turned upside down recently due to a fatal car accident that family members were involved in. We lost one family member and another was just transferred from the hospital to a rehab facility yesterday. Major stress right now among all of us. Planning this upcoming trip has now become my sanity keeper. So I may have silly questions in the coming weeks as I use planning this as therapy. Tomorrow is my 90 day mark for Fast Passes, fortunately we already have a plan for that. 😉

It takes a few days after the first of the month to hit the interwebz generally, HsvScrapGirl. When you check in and get the schedule you will see it before we do. That's just the nature of the way the process works.

Bama Ed

PS - sorry to hear about the fatal car accident.

Thanks Bama Ed. That’s sort of what I thought, but wasn’t sure. Gives the kids and I something to look at and plan while my husband is setting up the camper. 😉

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter