Resale shop finds

Most recent find was an Aulani Dooney & Burke wristlet for $1.49. It looks brand new. Still trying to decide if I should try to sell it.

I've also bought a Disney Parks New Years Eve hoody for $3. It was perfect for my daughter. It was dated the previous year (when we were there over NYE) and it was in her size.

I got a Disney Cruise Line small canvas duffle, that ended up not being very useful, so I donated it back.

Most recent find was an Aulani Dooney & Burke wristlet for $1.49. It looks brand new. Still trying to decide if I should try to sell it.

View attachment 453386

I've also bought a Disney Parks New Years Eve hoody for $3. It was perfect for my daughter. It was dated the previous year (when we were there over NYE) and it was in her size.

I got a Disney Cruise Line small canvas duffle, that ended up not being very useful, so I donated it back.
Wow thats an awesome find.. i never look in bags and purses i probably should.

brand new pampered chef stuff. either people buy it and never use it or get it as gifts and don't want it but the second hand stores are filled with them for pennies on the dollar.

when we used to go on cruises i would look for formal night clothes there for me and dd. she was younger and there was always a big selection of what you knew were likely flower girl outfits that had only been worn once. same went for women's beaded dresses-probably bought for a cruise or class reunion, worn once and donated.

I bought a disney cars set that was in the box still in plastic for 6.00 when we got home the booster was missing so i contacted mattel. They did not have the booster because it was last years toy they offered me 98.00 and they would buy if from me. Or i could trade it for anything in the price range hot wheels, the new mac cars truck. We took the money..... even though my son was xrying he wanted to keep it anyways he always qanted that set.

My recent Disney finds were a $1 pair of Lularoe Minnie Leggings for DD, and an embroidered WDW backpack for $3. Also a Vera Bradley (like new) weekender travel bag for $10.

I haven't found much Disney stuff, but I get some great deals thrift shopping. I got one of the older KitchenAid stand mixers (when they were made by Hobart and all metal) for $25, though it is Harvest gold :). I've found great deals on shoes that look brand-new and are designer brands (most of them leather) for $1/pair. My daughter just found a beautiful cashmere jacket that looks new for $5. I did buy a pair of adult 'glass slippers' that are completely clear pumps and pretty awesome, but I have no idea what I'll do with them. I'm guessing someone used them for a wedding but who knows?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!