Res Question for the Newbie

Disney50

Livin' La Vida Disney
Just sent my paperwork back for my purchase into BCV (we are so stoked), so excuse the possibility of this question being so amatuerish (if that's even a word?).

When you are making reservations at the 11 or 7 month windows, do you make the reservations 11 or 7 months from the check-in day or the check-out day. I seem to remember seeing this question asked on these boards some time ago, but I never saw the answer.

Just want to say thanks to all the people on this board for having such inciteful information (both pro and con) on DVC ownership. Leading up to our decision to buy DVC, these boards made it possible for us to make this decision one of our most informed choices ever. We look forward to going HOME for our first trip knowing that there are so many other Disney NUTZ out there sharing our fanaticism. I was beginning to believe we were alone.

check out days - unless you are using holding points (from a cancelled reservations) then it is the check-in day. - MS told me this a few days when I was using holding points - it would be simplier if all the rules were the same.

day by day ressies during peak travel times or for specific accomodations (std. views, GVs, etc.). Keep in mind that peak DVC travel times may be different than those for the general public.

For example, my home is BWV and I called day by day to get a 2 bdr. standard view during New Year's week. Got all nights but one (NYE), so I am hoping for waitlist to come through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter