Requesting Rooms at Disney Resorts

Astrid

<font color=9933CC>Shoot for the moon. Even if you
Well, planning really starts in earnest now with only just over a week to go!! (me - excited, what makes you think that!!) :)

I've found out the details on try to request rooms at ASMu, I understand you should fax 3/4 days before arrival, be polite and friendly and do your requests in order of preference, taking into consideration you'll probably not get every request granted.

Has anyone got any other tips on this and have most people had success with what they have requested in advance?

Thank you! :)

Astrid x

We were granted all our 'wishes' Astrid

I sent the fax as if it were from DD -

I would like...... (TS section)

Mum would like .....(courtyard view)

Dad would like .....(non smoking room)

and asked that if we could only have one wish - could it be mine please ?

It worked anyway :D

I just faxed as you said Astrid, very polite and friendly, and we were given exactly what we wanted.....3 non-smoking, adjoining rooms in Toy Story area, on the ground (first) floor round the back! We were really pleased.:)
Good luck, not long now, you lucky thing!:):)

We always fax 4 days prior to arrival. We have had every room request granted. If you tell the room assigner how excited you are to be staying in their beautiful hotel etc, how long you have planned the holiday, if there is anyway they can make it more special for you. We recieved upgrades at Poly (lagoon view) , Beach Club (view of crescent lake). There is nothing like arriving at check-in to be told you have been upgraded. It is definitely worth a try.

We e-mailed (being very polite of course!) and got exactly what we asked for at CBR in January - they were very busy too as there was a conference on (which my poor DH had to attend!) - his colleagues didn't get such good rooms as they didn't make requests in advance. The poor CM on the check in desk had obviously had a busy day and complimented us on our politeness and was very helpful.

TraceyL - thats a great idea - will try it on our next visit.

Have a great trip Astrid.

Jenny(thatcats):earsgirl:

Thanks everyone for the great tips!! :)

It's a great idea to get 'Carys and Bryn' to write the fax!!

Fingers crossed I'll get exactly what I want. Will report back on my return and let you know!

Thanks again! :wave:

Astrid

Good Luck:D

.........Karen.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter