Reputable resellers?

lablady

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have the names of other resellers besides the Timeshare Store? Not that I wouldn't love to use them, but if you can't find the resort that you are looking for there, which other ones do you recommend?

Does anyone have the names of other resellers besides the Timeshare Store? Not that I wouldn't love to use them, but if you can't find the resort that you are looking for there, which other ones do you recommend?
I have personally used DVC Resale Store and Fidelity, and they were both excellent. Fidelity gets a bad rap sometimes, but my experience was flawless (even with first American title)

I have personally used DVC Resale Store and Fidelity, and they were both excellent. Fidelity gets a bad rap sometimes, but my experience was flawless (even with first American title)
Just used Fidelity and they were great, as was Mason Title

If I could give one bit if feedback to Timeshare store, their website is not that user friendly - the listings are cluttered, DVCResale Market being the best website I've viewed

I highly recommend DVC Resale Market. I used them to purchase two resell contracts recently and they were the best! They are always very easy to get hold of for questions and are very responsive to their emails. My agent was Scott. He was awesome! They have plenty of contract choices. The most I’ve seen on all the websites. They use First American Title for escrow - so quick. I’ve read complaints on the boards about title companies and how long it takes to close. First American title was so very quick and efficient. I can’t say enough good about these two companies.

I used Buy and Sell DVC for both of my resale contracts. I would consider them again. I would also look at DVC Shop. It is a newer company, but the agent who handles the transactions came over from Buy and Sell DVC, and is who I worked with on both of my resale purchases.

https://*************.com/https://resales.*******.com/
Edited by Mod to add required links

Last edited by a moderator:

I used Buy and Sell DVC for both of my resale contracts. I would consider them again. I would also look at DVC Shop. It is a newer company, but the agent who handles the transactions came over from Buy and Sell DVC, and is who I worked with on both of my resale purchases.
She’s also the agent who blasted on social media how her new firm had a resale Riviera contract go for $100/pt, generating a ton of traffic, never mentioning that the owner of her new firm was the one who bought it. He happens to have also been one of her biggest clients at her old firm where he flipped contracts regularly. What was likely the same contract posted later for $140/pt.

I would never use that shop as a seller. Not sure why I should trust them to be above-the-board as a buyer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!